What would you do with 200 million dollars?

by annalice 32 Replies latest jw friends

• annalice
    annalice

Ok ,so I'm really bumed that I didnt win this last weeks Mega Millons. The first thing I was going to do with my 200 mill. was buy a nice big billboard right across from Bethal and have it say "THE TRUTH IS A LIE! ASK ME WHY" and then get a web site set up titled www.the truthisalie.com . Then my friend who's also an ex-JW had a great idea of using some of the money to buy some of the buildings down there right near Bethel and turn them into Apostate retreats. and places to hold Apostafests. How awsome would that be! So maybe I will try agian who knows ,right? "A dollar and a dream " So what would you all use the money for? Do me proud and come up with some cool ideas of your own.

• Odrade
    Odrade

I'm boring, I'd re-roof my house, go on a vacation, and retire. :D I wouldn't waste one damn cent on WT take-downs.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

I would like to have a playboy mansion.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

I give you all a few thousand each. And I'd buy a couple of Toyota dealerships.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I'd never work as a detention officer again. I would promote my music and tour and play music full time.

Which would probably leave me 199 million dollars.

I'd give my son 10 million to see what kind of return he could get me.

The other 189 million I would invest.

50 million in real estate

50 million I'd put in various banks.

The final 89 million I would invest in stocks like Coca Cola. Budweiser, Pepsi. Toyota, Proctor and gamble, various electric utilities. etc.

Oh I forgot I'd have to pay taxes so all my investments would have to be adjusted for what I had left after taxes which I'm guessing woul leave me a little over a hundred million.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

this vision is hazy buy I think I see drinks...yes, drinks... the kind of drinks with little umbrellas ................

~Hill

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

Put into a high interest savings account and live off of the interest. Oh this is after I buy all the heavy and farming equipment my heart desires just for the hell of it because I want it. (weird I know)

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Pay off my house.

Buy a few motor coaches.

Savings.

Yearly trips to Europe.

• Bourne
    Bourne

See the world......from 225 miles above it.

• loosie
    loosie

I would buy my dad a new truck, purchase his house from him for way more then it is worth and let him live there for free. That is if he didn't want to move to ca with me. I would buy dad a RV for vacationing, and a tractor for his potato farming.

I would buy a RV for hubby , me and my daughter so we can travel around. I would buy a house here in KS close to dad, and one in CA.

I would put away 1 mil for daughters trust fund and college fund.

I would open up a big rabbit rescue where the rabbits could run about instead being in cages.

I would start breeding persian cats.

I would hire a person to once a week deliver a singing telegram to the PO Steve Evans. "It would says kiss my ass you hypocritcal MF. cheers"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit