Mir'i-am

by Aleman 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• MOG
    MOG

of course..does aleman ever respond back..que paso brother que no respondes cuando hay respuestas o preguntas. a veces pienso que haces aqui, si esto no es servicio de dios, no sabes que la sociedad ha dicho que uno no debe associar o hablar con gente que piensan sin ayuda de ellos...que no dicen que somos apostatas - aunque cuando las preguntas y respuestas son directos usando las revistas o libros de los Testigos de jehova?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

you'd better watch out - I might sneak up and kiss you and give you cooties! Leprosy cooties!

• Aleman
    Aleman

Again, I obviusly am not that clear with what I say. I never said anything about the JWs or the WTBTS.

-Aleman

• Aleman
    Aleman

What I did say is that it is not their falt for many of your wrong thought prosses. I didn't say to follow them or stop what you are doing and go be a JW.

-Aleman

• avishai
    avishai

So? Just what in the name of Charles Taze Russell ARE you saying?

• Gopher
    Gopher
    What I did say is that it is not their falt for many of your wrong thought prosses.

What is a thought pross?

Anyhow, it's the JW's who are the spiritual lepers in this world. They have a history of deliberately stirring up conflict with leaders of this world (most notoriously JF Rutherford), and they take unnecessary stands on "issues" that annoy and anger ordinary people. No wonder people treat them like they have leprosy.

I'm happy to be free of the stigma associated with being a JW. Their stigma has nothing to do with "suffering for righteousness' sake", it's their leadership deliberately stirring up the pot - to create an atmosphere of persecution, to draw more attention.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    7 Not so my servant Moses! He is being entrusted with all my house. 8 Mouth to mouth I speak to him, thus showing him, and not by riddles; and the appearance of Jehovah is what he beholds. Why, then, did YOU not fear to speak against my servant, against Moses?” 9 And Jehovah’s anger got to be hot against them, and he went his way. 10 And the cloud turned away from over the tent, and, look! Mir´i·am was struck with leprosy as white as snow. Then Aaron turned toward Mir´i·am, and, look! she was struck with leprosy.

May of you have spiritual leprsy and are giving this leprosy to the few who are trying to serve Jehovah God truthfully by stirring false ideas and man-made pagan ideals to these minds that wish to be trully happy. It isn't JWs or the WTs falt that you don't wish or don't understand what it is to follow what is true and perfect in this wicked and egotistical world we all live in.

I stir up the facts. If God spoke clearly through the FDS or the Governing body, mouth to mouth as vs. 8 says, they would
    always KNOW the truth about "this generation" or whether the Sodomites would receive a resurrection. They would not
    change the doctrine after Jehovah spoke directly to them. Instead, they offer their riddles.

Jehovah would "entrust" them with the correct understanding from the get-go about

• Transplants
  • Vaccinations
  • Blood
  • Aluminium
  • Resurrection of the Faithful ones in 1925 NOT happening
  • misleading speculations about 1914, 1015, 1918, 1975 (and other final dates)
  • who the "Superior authorities" really are
  • whether homosexuality or bestiality allows the other mate to get a divorce.

I could go on and on. Get a clear prophet and we won't spread spiritual leprosy. Keep the leprosy-filled prophet and
    we will keep shouting "UNCLEAN UNCLEAN" and pointing at him sitting there in Brooklyn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit