TICKLE ME ELMO....

by memario 10 Replies latest social humour

• Honesty
    Honesty
    DID YOU SEE THIS NEWS STORy? DEMONIZED ELMO! *********************************** Elmo Doll Threatens to Kill Toddler Friday, February 22, 2008 E-MailPrint Share: DiggFacebookStumbleUpon AP Elmo has a dark side, one Florida family says. It sounds like something the talking doll Chucky from the movies might say: "Kill James!" Instead, a Florida family says the threat to their toddler is coming from a talking Elmo doll. The Bowman family, of Lithia, Fla., said an Elmo doll belonging to their 2-year-old son, James, began to spout death threats towards him after they changed its batteries, TBO.com reports. The Elmo Knows Your Name Doll started saying "Kill James!" in a sing-song voice, the site reports. "It's not something that really you would think would ever come out of a toy," James' mother, Melissa, told the site. "But once I heard, I was just kind of distraught." The toy's manufacturer, Fisher-Price, said it will issue the Bowmans a voucher for a replacement doll, TBO.com reports.

Maybe the replacement ELMO will have a knife strapped to his side.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit