Did anyone watch 60 Minutes tonight? Carl Rove should be imprisioned.

by dawg 33 Replies latest jw friends

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

Don Seigelman was found GUILTY by a jury. Yes, I agree the sentence was harsh, but funny how no one(even on the 60 min interview) even suggests he was not guilty of the crime.

IF you look back over time, both republican and democratic administrations have had 'selective' prosecutions that had political motivations. This is by no means unique to one political party.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    This Administration is evil, plain and simply evil.

I've been saying this on the forum here for at least three years now. I used to get flamed for it. Now most agree. Rove, Bush, Cheney, Condi....all evil. And I agree, if someone starts a thread on the evils of the Clintons, please back it up with non partisan proof.

Yes, the religious right F&c8's with people's lives from the grass root level up.

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

Wednesday's right, folks...if we're going to string Karl up for 'political malfeasance' then we might as well start lining up advisors and members of EVERY administration from the beginning of our great republic(including that of Co presidents Bill and Hillary)....and that is why this is not going to go anywhere, and Don Seigelman will serve his full term, unless Obama wins the presidency, in which case he will be pardoned.

• JK666
    JK666

If this story surprises you, watch the movie "Bush's Brain." Karl Rove is the Antichrist.

This is why the Patriot Act and the elimination of habeas corpus scares the bejesus out of me!

JK

• dinah
    dinah

JK,

You had the bejesus in you??

• wednesday
    wednesday

you'd have to look under whale shite to find Bill Clinton

(quoting someone i admire very much)

i do hate the religious right however, and hope none of them wins .

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

We are so much the frog in the pot. Is it too late to jump?

I think most politicians are not trustworthy, but the Bush Adm has pushed that to a new level.

• lrkr
    lrkr

Dawg- I listened to it (driving back from skiing). My thoughts exactly. I added Alberto Gonzalez to the list of those that ought to be imprisoned, though.

• lrkr
    lrkr

Sorry, posted, then read the other posts.

This has nothing to do with religion. It is politicians using the United States Department of Justice as a weapon. It disgusted me when Congress was bayying for blood a few months ago. Now I think they didn't go far enough. I want to see subpoenas. I want to see Contempt of Congress charges flying. I want Rove's lawyer to get a lot of business. I want the Democratic Congress to quit being such a bunch of pussies and do their job already. Call these as**oles to account already.

• bisous
    bisous

Wednesday - are you going to start your own thread? I'd be eager to see a contrast of the Clinton "crimes" to the Bush et al "war crimes" .....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit