Giving Apostates a nasty name..............Brenda Lee

by ScoobySnax 26 Replies latest jw friends

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Bavanus Horriblis...the grizzly cow. She really didn't help things did she.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I came across a few of her posts, they were quite out there. I thought the one talking to witnesses at the door was hilarious though. I don't necessarily agree with the approach to a lot of videos I've come across.

Hope4Others

• sacrebleu
    sacrebleu

I wish I had the guts to go to the Memorial and gracefully, politely take the emblems.

I am just still too nervous and have too many bad memories to do it. Been out 22 years. LOL

I don't like the way she did it, but maybe she had to screw up her courage that way. Who knows. She definitely didn't help "the cause."

sacrebleu

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Brenda Lee's approach to apostasy is controversial to say the least. She has posted here mainly to promote her self-published book and her newsletter, which consists mainly of articles stolen from freeminds.org and other anti-JW sites, for which she charges unsuspecting people. Her Memorial stunt showed a distinct lack of class. It was embarrassing to watch and could only be counter-productive.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Indeed. Not cool Brenda. I know you got some rage, but don't crap on the R&F - you just look bitter and crazy.

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nux1j0tMoic

I had never heard of her... so I just watched it. Wasn't impressed either. She looked really nervous trying to play cool though, didn't she? I could almost feel her heart racing.

I'd assume they'd just think she was an unbeliever who didn't know any better though, no? Or was this her old hall where she would be recognized? They probably didn't even count her in the numbers they sent to brooklyn. I know one year we had a study partake and they didn't count her since it was a "mistake".

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm glad the video was posted. I only watched the first few minutes of it before I decided not to waste my hard earned money on her book.

I saved a few bucks!

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit