Giving Apostates a nasty name..............Brenda Lee

by ScoobySnax 26 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
    sacolton

Where's that video?

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Its on Youtube saco. She did another one called something like the "Truth Fairy" more insults to your intelligence. Try a search for her name and pick through the rather excellent singer of the same name, and find her. If you must.

• sacolton
    sacolton

She must have pulled it. "Truth Fairy" is the only one listed.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

nope, just checked, it still there. How lovely to be reminded of her "bravery" .........lol, must take alot of guts to gulp down wine, crunch bread and film it all for a laugh. Makes me cringe.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

She is one in a long line of people that leave the JWs but keep that high and mighty attitude.

• faundy
    faundy

Is she on this board?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I watched the vidio on YouTube several months ago. It was not my style and I am sure that it was offensive to some people.

For the record, I was not offended. Apostates come in all sizes and shapes. To judge a group by one person is offensive, but the actions of one person does not make or break a group.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Agreed NewYork, but she still is a silly cow however you cut it.

• dinah
    dinah

Her actions make it harder for us more rational people to fight the mind control. She gives apostasy a bad name. Maybe she should hang out with Danny.

Yes, this is just the kind of ignorant, over-the-top behavior that gives the WT ammunition.

There really is no need to disregard showing the Witness human decency and respect as individuals. It even offended me, and I've been out for 22 years in June.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

True Dinah........Forgot about Danny Hasazard, last I heard he pepper sprayed some elderly JW callers, then posted it on YouTube too. Great.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit