Giving Apostates a nasty name..............Brenda Lee

by ScoobySnax 26 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Was round my mates last night and was surfing UTUBE, what the hell was that Brenda Lee thinking of crashing the memorial and chewing gum like a demented cow. It was painful to watch. My mate, a never witness was disgusted that someone could show so musch disrespect whatever your viewpoint. I tried to explain that not all "apostates" are like that, but Jeez, did she sell another book on the back of that or what? Yours "disgustingly" Scoob

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

ya she really doesnt turn me on either.

• avishai
    avishai

Yeah, alot of other folks on here were pretty p.o'd about it too. On an aside, how the hell are ya, scoob? What have you been up too lately? Anyone special in your life?

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Hello Avishai, things going good here. Found a good man since Oct 2006, and he's great. Well he must be, to take me on!!! Things getting better and better. Funny, it was him who watched all that stuff last night, I tried to explain. Hope you are well Bud.

• ScoobySnax
  • wednesday
    wednesday

hi scobby, hope you are well.

i agree, that video is not good.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Wednesday!!!!!!!!!! long time ;-) hope you are well xx

• wednesday
    wednesday

i am scobby, and so very glad to hear you have found someone and hope you are feeling happy with your life.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

I agree.

When people act out in this manner it gives the witnesses a reason to say "See! We told you apostates were mean, horrible acting people" This kind of behaviour makes it more difficult if not impossible for people who are trying to get their friends and or relatives out by using reasoning. I understand that the wt has hurt many people, hurt them deeply . However this isn't the way to correct the situation, not by a long shot.

Just my 2 cents

Betweenworlds

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Thanx Wednesday. I agree between, I felt sort of embarrased to watch it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit