Why Should I Believe in God?

by hamilcarr 40 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Why????..Because if you don`t,your going straight to Hell!!..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• lavendar
    lavendar

You don't HAVE to believe.....it's totally YOUR choice.

But, I'll tell you one thing......I can't imagine my life without Him.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Focus perhaps on a CREATOR, it's easier than believing in or HAVING to worship a GOD. I can get all the warm fuzzy feelings I want from just living my life to the fullest. I have and maintain the respect of my community and of my peers. I have nothing to prove to a GOD or anything else for that matter. I have no promises put before me that I live in expectation of. Promises will fail you.

My 2 cents worth.

I do however believe in the redeeming powers of Mr. Jack Danials and Co.

NMG

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I hardly believe anymore.

Back when I did and when he was more popular, I never needed paxil.

Paxil and prozac and zanex were never heard of. Now they are popular with everyone.

If you can believe in an immaginary friend, if you can have the mind of a child, the kingdumb can be yours.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Who ever told you that you had too, probably wanted to convert you to their religion. So my advice, worry less about what others want and find out what you want.

• real one
    real one

You should believe in God because this means you get to spend eternity living in peace and happiness! Why take the risk of not believing and possibly ending up being tortured forever? Believe and experience His love and grace and mercy. Dont believe and share a room with the Devil. Imagine that.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Believe and experience His love and grace and mercy.

The Crusades

The Spanish Inquisition

Yes, the fruits of godley love in action.

Yet the alternative is ....

[ Halloween Costumes Sexy Devil  ]

Damn, the choices in this life ....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

RealOne..Your God will torture someone if they don`t believe in him,her,it??.....Your God is an immature Child.....He,Her,It,needs a spanking!.....You need medication and a full time Nurse..LOL!!............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• real one
    real one

My God will not be mocked!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

RealOne..I "Mock" your God on a Daily basis..This is his response!..Picking Nose....LOL!!..............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit