Do You Believe In "God" In ANY Way, Shape or Form?

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Does God exist at all to you?

• Rooster
    Rooster

Yes..

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

God is a "Full can of Beer"..When the can is empty..I find a new God........I`m in a "Philosophical Mood"..........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• 5thGeneration
  • nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

NOPE ! Through the activities of the wts they pretty effectively killed any further concept of god that I may have had. A CREATOR?? Yes, I think there was one, but that entity being any sort of a GOD????

NMG

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

OUTLAW!! You just reminded me that the drinking light is ON!Hey! It's Friday and I am done with work for the day......LABATT to you!!!

NMG

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I prefer not to believe absolutely. I see faith as a drug to escape reality. However, this does not preclude my exploration of what and who could be our Creator. Social mores are clearly mechanisms for groups and communities to be safe together, just as can be seen in the animal world. So morality--in my mind--is no basis that God exists or wants us to be a certain way. The Creator certainly doesn't enforce this, anyway. The Creator doesn't prohibit or stop atrocities from happening, so life must either be of no value to it, or else this iteration of life matters little.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

NoMoreGuilt..It`s still morning here..A beer is a long way,away for me..LOL!!.....So..Have one for me!..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

The fact that we exist tells us all something. That we exist indicates some sort of beginning, but that is the 64 thousand dollar question. What is the beginning. Everyone here has a spin. I will just wait 'till I croak and find out. I'll let you all know sometime down the road.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Not in the traditional sense, but YES.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit