How much time do you spend entertaining yourself here?

by Hope4Others 19 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Too much. I have high speed internet now and it's easy to add up the posts in a shorter period of time. Especially on those tit for tat kind of threads. There's just something relaxing about posting here. I think JWD releases endorphins. Yeah, I am pretty sure it does.

I hit 10,000 posts on Tuesday. What a long and magical journey it's been.

I guess I first saw this forum in 2001. How strange it seemed to me. The avatars and monikers. And former jw's talking racey and trashy. And then there was this Jedi and Emperor thing going on, what was that? It was all so weird to me. I didn't join until 2003. I had to join Women Awake first. It was ladies only and less intimidating. But it went bust because of some crazies and general pettiness and lack of good moderating. So I finally braved up and joined JWD. And I'm still here.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

10,000 posts! Congratulations FHN...I always enjoy your posts, and your hat.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    10,000 posts! Congratulations FHN...I always enjoy your posts, and your hat.

Thank you. I used to think it would be embarrassing to hit 10,000. But a few have now and some have over 15,000. It was bound to happen with high speed coming in and enough years under the jwd belt.

My hat? I thank you and so does Billy Jack: I hope this image turns out. The first one didn't.
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If anyone wants to buy me a present, you can buy me an exact replica of Billy's hat. God how I'd love to have that hat.

http://www.giftsgagsjokes.com/billy_jack_hat.html I'll take the felt one. It's a little easier on the budget.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

About half an hour a day. And a couple of hours on the weekend.

It's more entertaining than sitting in the kingdumb hall or goiing out in field circus.

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

To much time. I also am inconsistent like the poster said before me. Sometimes a few minutes, then some other times hours upon hours. I to, do not have a life beyond taking care of my two kids. I need to get out more.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

probably too much but alot of the comments are quite entertaining

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Well during the week at work - I keep it running pretty much for about 2 hours - I'll check in and reply to whatever needs replying too.

Nothing in the evenings and weekend - that is my time.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Well during the week at work - I keep it running pretty much for about 2 hours - I'll check in and reply to whatever needs replying too.

Nothing in the evenings and weekend - that is my time.

Loubelle said exactly what I was going to say. I check on the site off & on during the day at work, but when I'm at home, I usually never get on the computer. Too busy being mommy & wifey.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I searched all over for this post and felt and overwhelming feeling of guilt that I asked a no no question and was denied the post. Must of been a delay of some sort.

Thanks for all the comments I did not mean to be too personal, I really love this board I've learned a lot, and hope that I may offer some words of encouragement to others.

H4O

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit