How much time do you spend entertaining yourself here?

by Hope4Others 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Last weekend I got on here about 11:30 and the next time I looked up it was 5:00. Time just flies, I try to read most all the comments.

Hope4Others

• ferret
    ferret

too much I am addicted

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

most evenings. I don't have a life. Just work and JWD

• oompa
    oompa

Almost none. I enjoy it here, and do have some fun, however it is not entertainment for me...it is true therapy! And man did I need it. Thanks all. I wish I could file your fees of any kind with United Health Care.............................................oompa

• flipper
    flipper

Quite a bit - at least 2 hours a day probably ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

That's kind of personal, isn't it?

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I am very streaky and inconsistant.

I may spend a whole evening reading posts until the wee hours of the morning and not do a single post.

Then I might jump on for 10 minutes and make 2 or 3 quick posts. Then I might not log back in for a week or two.

On average I am sure I spend at least a 2-5 hours a week checking things out.

My "ministry" takes me to quite a few places to plant my seeds of freedom. In this forum I would be preaching to the choir so it is more therapeutic and entertaining than anything else so I simply can't spend as much time here as I would like.

I do get some PMs asking for advice and help, which I enjoy giving (when i finally reply ), so I don't like to let too much time pass by without logging in.

There. My soul has been bared, yet again.

The Oracle

• horrible life
    horrible life

Too damn much.

Since I have a job now, I can't spend every waking moment here, as I did in OCT, NOV, DEC. But I did get over a thousand new posts, during that time. Just wish I would have changed my name during that time. I could have been up to 1000 already.

Now it is most every night for an hour +.

I will admit it. I AM A JWD ADDICT.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Horrible life----I think we are all JWD Addict.

alt

• Barbie Doll

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit