While You Were A Witness, Did You Ever "Do" Drugs?

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I am going to be 35 next month. I saw a bong in person for the first time in my life Saturday night. Tried it, it had NO EFFECT!!

Tried a one hit pot on the bus to Huntsville Alabama for the Sugarland show last month. That did have an effect. No one believed me when I said it was my first time.

But I sure did drink alot, and I could mix a perfect whiskey and water at the age of 9.

momz

• yumbby
    yumbby

I had such a huge rod up my ass as a witness, I never did anything. Wouldn't have had the first clue to go about it either.

• Bourne
    Bourne

Never touched anything illegal as a JW.

Still have no such desire.

I guess I value my brain too much.

Bourne

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I did and I'm proud of it. I also had unprotected sex with other girls in my KH.

Wow, what a relief to get that off my conscientious, now what do I have to do for atonement?

• sacolton
    sacolton

"Magic" Brownies.

I had a blast, but my wife got too paranoid.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I did before I got baptized. My sissy's dead abusive hasbeen was a real turd tho. He was a regular sanctimonius ass and threatened everyone witht he elders if he didn't get his way. Turns out this punk was doing weed, crank and booze and engaging in gay incest with his brother adn mom.....Amazing.

• looloo
    looloo

only anti depressents !!!!!!!!i have never been so depreesesed in all my life as i was then.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Yup I did - a couple of us got together and did weed a good few times. Also tried "E" and cocaine twice about 6 years ago.

Now - every now and again I'll have "spiked" cookies. I don't really like smoking it.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Never drank, never smoked, never slept around, never did drugs, Shit, I didn't even drink coffee. Followed all the witness rules and a few thousand my father invented, just to amuse himself. No dating, no traveling, no kissing, no freinds from school, or school dances, no concerts, no Dungeons and dragons, no chess, no graduation. NO NUTHIN! I could go on for ages. Is it any wonder I snapped? I think I would have had a better chance at freedom, being shot in the head.

No wonder the elders had a feild day with me. I think my dads heart, leapt for joy, every time the elders pounced on me. A scapegaot, signed sealed and delivered, for your own personal power tripping. Terrible waste of my talents it was. All for elder brownie points.

I notice a lot of elders protecting their own delinquents though. Maybe that's why my dad eventually left the cong. for another one. He never got his points. I think thats because, even the dumbest shithead elder, is smart enough to protect their own flesh and blood. How can they respect a guy that throws his kid, to the whims of a bunch of asswipes?

Yep, they sure got some tall orders, and love finger pointing. What I would give, just to catch one of those elders in the act, after their merciless public tirade on my personna.

When I say I love my dad, it means:

1. I won't punch him in the head

2. I'll let him live in his own reality

3. I will try to be sociable

4. I will try my best to avoid verbal confrontation ( I've tried it before with all manner of logic and eloquence it doesn't work.)

5. I will try to remember, that something is wrong with him.

6. I will swallow my anger, and try to move on with my own redemption and loss.

This I will not ever, afford to an elder, so he is very, very lucky indeed. People have left their homes never to return, and committed great acts of violence, for far less.

Its funny, but its almost like I'm the parent. Maybe thats the way it always was. My common sense and logic, was ever so, more present, than their own. They gave their parental authority, and heartfelt reasoning over matters to the society. So I must accept that I was raised by the boys of Brooklynn. A very heartless, judicial way of growing up indeed.

I think letting the society think for you, in matters of life, with your own flesh and blood, is a form of parental deliquency. I guess my dad is an idealist and not a realist. Thats fine, but I better not catch any of them, stepping out of line. EVER!

Hmmm . . . there was that thread on the assembly hall in Woodland Hills, California. Well, that assembly hall was adjacent to undeveloped land, with lots of brush. There were lots of herbs growing there as well as being consumed there and in the kingdom hall parking lot!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit