Theocratic Party

by Aleman 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    The one with a better healthcare, war on crime, immigration standing, education, economic, and all the issues we need. In God We Trust and on his party.

So what are we to do until he addresses those issues?

Until he destroys 99.9% of the competition, what are we to do about decent
    housing and employment. Until he makes me perfect, how can my basic education
    and window-washing business provide medical benefits for my disease-stricken child?
    Should my brother stay in Mexico, or illegally come to the U.S. because he can
    make more money to send home, so his mother can keep pioneering?

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Aleman - You accuse Fifi of "blasphomy" [by the way, it's blasphemy - with an "e"] and state that she would have suffered death, had she been alive in another era. That's a very serious accusation to make, vato. And yet, you do not specify at all how she is guilty of blasphemy. Which words of hers, specifically, are blasphemous?

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Aleman.....The party's over.

Do one thing for me though, would you? Give me your real name and the name of the congregation that you attend, and what state it is in. Then we'll place a call to them and tell them what a fine outstanding witness you are making to all the apostates on JWD.....Are you game??

You show me yours, I'll show you mine......

NMG

• Aleman
    Aleman

Well on the way out, there will no longer be borders and mo more deaths or sick due to the fact that everybody will eventually become perfect in health that we will live the years that they used to live before the great flood. No more hunger, no more man made government to fall down from, like we live in today, no more wars, and everyone will be equal. The only diffrence is the knowledge each one has of Jehovah God. Some will have very little while they are taught by the ones that have a better knowledge of God and his purpose for living.

-Aleman

• Aleman
    Aleman

Well Rapunzel, It's when he called the bible prophesies false. Because I was speaking of something biblical and nothing else. Not about the JWs or Governing body or the WT.

"...we have chosen this because our eyes have been opened and we now know it is not the 'truth', that is a form of brainwashing mind control based on false prophecy and deceit."

-Aleman

• fifi40
    fifi40

Aleman

Firstly I am a she, secondly which bible prophecies are you talking about...........you see when you quote from jw literature we can only assume that you base you beliefs on what the jws say and what they say the bible prophecies are..........and we all know how many times they have been wrong dont we.

Fi

• Aleman
    Aleman

And to you Mr. Nomoreguilt, I do believe you got nothing further to say than try to bully me to tell you information about me and the congragation my family goes. To tell you the truth I really don't see why I should or shouldn't tell you this private information about me, why don't you tell us all your information as a trust factor so as to see if I could even consider giving away my information.

-Aleman

• fifi40
    fifi40

Aleman

If you truly believe you posters are attempting to bully you should retreat back into your congregation and continue to allow the jw organisation to think for you............to tell you what to watch on TV, to tell you not to go onto apostate sites on the internet (oops!!!), to choose for you what medical care you are allowed to receive, to supervise the sex life you have with your wife, to tell you which books you should or shouldnt read, to encourage your kids to forfeit further education and to devote themselves to field service, to tell the female members of your family what type of clothing they should and should not wear, to not celebrate birthdays (where in your bible does it say that) or christmas ............and whilst they are telling you all of this they will continue to provide you with books and magazines which you are expected to read and then answer their questions on from the relevant paragraph, all loosely based on their inaccurate version of the bible.

If you allow this to happen to you and your family without looking at the many wrong prophecies this organisation has made (bearing in mind not one of their prophecies has proved accurate yet), that their prophecies are based on false information (look at 607 BCE and the fall of Jerusalem), that they have continously changed their minds about prophecy, christmas, the blood issue etc and that they have covered up 1000's of cases of child abuse within their ranks then on your head be it..........dont say you were not warned!!!!

My advice to you is that as you appear to have no fear to come into contact with all things apostate, that you buy yourself 'Crisis of Conscience' written br Raymond Franz an ex member of the governing body and then come back to us and tell us what you think.

But most of all stop preaching to those who have a vast and deep knowledge of all things related to jehovah's witnesses.

Fi

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

I don't think he understands us..........

NMG

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

Nice comment Aleman, I'm sure most of the people on this forum would disagree with you, I don't.

Your're absolutely right, Man has ruled Man to his own injury (Eccl 8:9), I dont put my trust in a Worldy Government, or how can say this,

I cannot put my trust in a Man Made Government or a Man Made Organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit