Theocratic Party

by Aleman 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Aleman
    Aleman

Today we have political parties from the Republic and Democratic sides trying to get your vote so they can get the presidency. But, can you really trust them? How secure are you to have a man or woman lead us to a secure and peaceful future? Can you really trust them with a brighter future for you and your children who will be the next leaders and our bright future? The reality is that man is a sinner and they will make mistakes, lie, and cheat, this is human nature.

As for me and my family, we can't trust any of thesehuman beings to lead us to a positive and life fulfilling future. But the one we do trust in is Jehovah. I am part of the Theocratic party who trusts and stand behind God's law and true justice. Many here in this site do not and can not trust God the Almighty to bring forth a great future. The one with a better healthcare, war on crime, immigration standing, education, economic, and all the issues we need. In God We Trust and on his party. Why arn't you?

-Aleman

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    As for me and my family, we can't trust any of thesehuman beings to lead us to a positive and life fulfilling future. But the one we do trust in is Jehovah. I am part of the Theocratic party who trusts and stand behind God's law and true justice. Many here in this site do not and can not trust God the Almighty to bring forth a great future. The one with a better healthcare, war on crime, immigration standing, education, economic, and all the issues we need. In God We Trust and on his party. Why arn't you?

What are you nuts? Unless somebody is walking in water and splitting the sea, if they say they are going to rule on God's behalf, I am going to run. You speak of God's law and justice, in the affairs of men these things are solely mediated by men. Besides, it isn't either human leaders or God, we can follow God but in earthly affairs our providential judgement requires us to set things up as best as possible. To date, that is democratic government with all the baggage that comes with it.

Burn

• Gopher
    Gopher

If there is any god, he/she/it is clearly disinterested in our world. There are too many things that have happened that prove that any god up there lacks the ability and or concern to do anything benevolent toward earth.

Theocracy is another name for rule by a priestly religious class. Nothing more or less. These religious leaders (such as in Iran where the ayatollahs have the final say) dominate on the basis of false claims from an unprovable and possibly non-existent "higher power".

Theocracy (including rulership by Jehovah's Witness leadership) is one of the worst scourges upon mankind.

• sir82
    sir82

Ah yes, the perfect solution!

"A positive and fulfilling future" for you and your family, brought about by killing 99.9% of the human population!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

thats great... get your guy on a ballot and vote for him.......

~Hill

• justhuman
    justhuman

Oh yeah...and what does this Theocratic Party is promessing? Perhaps you should look out for "Theocratic's Party" History from the beggining until now..

It is even worst from the others that you are condemning. At least Democrats and Republicans they never claimed that they were "Gods Mouthpiece" an "Inspired Prophet" that is actually guided by the Holy Spirit, and sometimes they might failed in their prophecies regarding the end, but it is a way for YHWH to test us if we had faith in Him!!!!

Theocratic's Party promises are dust in the wind.

1874 Jesus supposed to come invisible, then they change it in 1914

Armageddon was supposed to come in 1914, 1916, 1925, 1942, 1975, the Famous Generation that was born in 1914 and it wasn't suppossed to pass way, but it did...

The closing of hte heavenly hope in 1878, then again it was closed in 1931 and again it was open in 2008...

IS THIS THE THEOCRATIC PARTY THAT YOU ARE TELLING US TO TRUST???

This Theocratic Party has ruined my life, and thousands lifes of other people...

WAKE UP...PERHAPS THERE IS TIME FOR YOU TO SAVE YOUR SELF AND FIND JESUS

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I'm doing something similar. It's called the Santa Claus Party. He stays out of your hair most of the time, and the one time a year he does show up he's got presents! Maybe we should merge parties?

S4

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Theocraptic party:

"If elected, I will make it a capital offense to not give all your fruitages of your work to God (and all credit for your hard work). You do the work and God gets all the credit."

Also, what happens if people are left out because God Baghead decides to use them up? Suppose that, instead of having normal relationships with the opposite sex, God decides to fxxx all that up so the person can be used for some special project (and of course get none of the actual benefit--remember, God gets all the credit for anything good and all the value?). !

And you thought Bush was bad? That war with Afghanistan and Iraq is nothing compared with all the wars that a theocraptic party will get into. If a nation doesn't make all the sacrifices and obey all the rules, you go in and wipe out all the inhabitants, not just the leaders and soldiers. And, if just one person in your army messes up in any way, innocent people are going to die. I'll take Bush any day.

If I see the choice between this theocraptic party and Hillary Clinton, I would rather roll the dice with Clinton. At least that way I won't be dragged in an unwinnable war and have God Baghead reward Himself for keeping me celibate.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Thank you for that little bit of news. How come we don't see anything that says, "I'm Jehovah God and I approve this message?" Cause he ain't there kids. W.Once

• Aleman
    Aleman

You may ask, 'If there is a God who really cares about us, why does he permit so much suffering?' because everybody has suffered or has witness suffering. Some of you become embittered and feel that if there is a God, he does not really care about us. Or you may even feel that there is no God. Thus, many people cannot understand why a good God would allow bad things to happen. They question whether he really cares about us or whether he exists at all. And many of them feel that suffering will always be a part of human existence.

It is founded on a solidly based faith that Paradise is inevitable. (Heberws 11:1) God promises "Not one word out of all the good words that Jehovah your God has spoken to you has failed. They have all come true for you. Not one word of them has failed." "God is not a man that he should tell lies . . . Has he himself said it and will he not do it, and has he spoken and will he not carry it out?" "Jehovah of armies has sworn, saying: 'Surely just as I have figured, so it must occur; and just as I have counseled, that is what will come true.'"-Joshua 23:14; Numbers 23:19; Isaiah 14:24. Why not view God as "the Former of the earth and the Maker of it, He the One who firmly established it, who did not create it simply for nothing, who formed it even to be inhabited."-Isaiah 45:18.

The Bible states: "If you search for [God], he will let himself be found by you." "There exists a God in the heavens who is a Revealer of secrets." "The Sovereign Lord Jehovah will not do a thing unless he has revealed his confidential matter to his servants the prophets."—1 Chronicles 28:9; Daniel 2:28; Amos 3:7. The apostle Paul wrote: "When you received God's word, which you heard from us, you accepted it, not as the word of men, but, just as it truthfully is, as the word of God."-1 Thessalonians 2:13. Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States, called the Bible "the best gift God has ever given to man . . . But for it we could not know right from wrong."

To understand why God has permitted suffering and what he will do about it, we need to appreciate how he made us. He did more than create us with just a body and a brain. He also created us with our mental and emotional makeup called free will. Do you appreciate having the freedom to choose what you will do and say, what you will eat and wear, what kind of work you will do, and where and how you will live? Or would you want someone to dictate your every word and action every moment of your life? The Bible tells us that God created man in his 'image and likeness,' and one of the faculties God himself has is freedom of choice. (Genesis 1:26; Deuteronomy 7:6) When he created humans, he gave them that same wonderful faculty—the gift of free will. That is one reason why we find it frustrating to be enslaved by oppressive rulers. So the desire for freedom is no accident, for God is a God of freedom. The Bible says: "Where the spirit of Jehovah is, there is freedom." (2 Corinthians 3:17) Hence, God gave us free will as part of our very makeup. Since he knew the way our minds and emotions would work, he knew that we would be happiest with free will. To go with the gift of free will, God gave us the ability to think, weigh matters, make decisions, and know right from wrong. (Hebrews 5:14) Thus, free will was to be based on intelligent choice. Our brain was designed to work in harmony with our freedom of choice.

Unlimited freedom would mean anarchy in society. There have to be laws to guide human activities. God's Word says: "Behave like free men, and never use your freedom as an excuse for wickedness." (1 Peter 2:16) God wants free will to be regulated for the common good. He purposed for us to have, not total freedom, but relative freedom, subject to the rule of law. "You are slaves of no one except God." His laws, more than any laws devised by humans, provide the best guide. "I, Jehovah, am your God, the One teaching you to benefit yourself, the One causing you to tread in the way in which you should walk."-Isaiah 48:17. we were created to be happiest when subject to God's laws for human behavior. It is similar to being subject to God's physical laws. For instance, if we ignore the law of gravity and jump off a high place, we will be injured or killed. If we ignore the internal laws of our body and stop eating food, drinking water, or breathing air, we will die.

The prophet Jeremiah says: "It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step. Correct me, O Jehovah." (Jeremiah10:23, 24) So in every way humans were created to live under God's rulership, not their own.

Obedience to God's laws would not have been burdensome for our first parents. Instead, it would have worked for their welfare and that of the entire human family. Had the first pair stayed within the limits of God's laws, all would have been well. In fact, we would now be living in a wonderful paradise of pleasure as a loving, united human family! There would not have been wickedness, suffering, and death.

-Aleman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit