Crisis of Consciousness: Finally Got It

by RAYZORBLADE 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• willyloman
    willyloman

Or, you can get the book directly from Ray at:

http://www.commentarypress.com/

Ray gets a few more dollars than through Amazon, and you get access to a really valuable website which features some excellent reading.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Hello Ray, good to see you again.........

Branda

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

So far, I've not completely fallen asleep.

I'm about 1/4 of the way through.

Degree/grades of exclusion factor in...here and there.

Ray seems to have a 'chip on his shoulder' in my humble opinion.

I will get through this book; told to hang in there, as the meat is still ahead of me.

Light

We'll see.

For the Grand PooBahs of Apostacy; I can hear them weep almost immediately.

Rebel against scriptural interpretations: Rebel against your inner-self.

Balance the two? is it possible? Who ousts who? Who is better than who?

THANKS!
    Now, go answer the troll's recent submission.

• The Doc 58
    The Doc 58

I finally got it too. I have read about 55 pages. It is a great book, just what i need at this time.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Ray, I read the book well after I was out of the org. I was also thinking "I'm already out, why do I need this book?" It wasn't that I needed it, but it's just a fantastic book to read! There may also be a few other interesting things in there that you didn't know.

Since you're not looking to exit the org or search for answers, enjoy it as a good story and a good book.

I pretty much skipped the last chapter though since it's mostly about Franz's opinions and thoughts about his own faith. Completely useless to me since I don't believe in God.

• still_in74
    still_in74

tell me how it ends, my wife threw mine out with only one chapter to go!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    tell me how it ends, my wife threw mine out with only one chapter to go!

Now is the time to exercise your constitutional right to freedom of religion. You believe watchtower literature allows the demons an entry point into your home, and the only way to please your God is to destroy all watchtower publications in your home. If someone would throw out a JWs literature they would scream "persecution!" But it's ok for them to do the same thing. JWs make me sick with their double standards. W

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Hi Bro Nice to see you

I read it after being out for more than 10 years. It certainly gave me that "fly on the wall" perspective of the inside workings of the GB- something few non-gb ever see. It totally removed any traces of "maybe they are right" thoughts lingering in the hidden recesses of my mind

• dinah
    dinah

What Lady Lee said! It removed those traces of doubt and stopped me from second guessing whether I should go back.

It removed the fear of them from me. It set me free.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    It totally removed any traces of "maybe they are right" thoughts lingering in the hidden recesses of my mind

What Lee and Dinah said applies to me, too. Ray, once I read this book, I could see that the borg was a creation of man --- not god's organization at all. The "god's borg" talk is just part of the brainwash to keep members out there selling books.

Stay true to your Self.

Love you

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit