Crisis of Consciousness: Finally Got It

by RAYZORBLADE 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• tak
    tak

I went to chapters here in Canada and they said it is temporarily unavailable.

• tak
    tak

I just ordered it online... Woooo Hoooo can't wait!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Great read! Glad to hear it's still making a difference.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

It's great to look inside the Governing Body and see how it works...also a little footnote tells you that all the Franz family members left the orginisation after Rutherfords false prophecies for Armagedon except Fredrick and Raymond......I think thats correct!

• willyloman
    willyloman

One of the two best things about the book is that it resonates. It has the ring of truth. You know he's not lying. The other is that it shows clearly that those who have their own "crisis" have earned the right to occupy the moral high ground.

If your conscience makes it imperative for you to leave the organization, what dub can argue with that?

• 38 Years
    38 Years

It opened my eyes and changed my life. It allowed me to quit and feel good about it!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

For those of you who are trying to obtain the book. I ordered mine on-line via:

http://www.amazon.com

It didn't take too long for it to arrive. 1 week (with other books combined).

I have seen 'used' copies on ebay from time to time as well:

http://www.ebay.com

So check those two links out, if you cannot find the book at your local bookstore or Indigo-Chapters.

So far so good. It's more interesting than I had originally thought. It's a much easier read than I had expected.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

My husbands slyly quoted most of the book to me, but I think I would like to actually sit down & read it myself now.

Hope4Others

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Hey Rayzor!

Hope you are doing well! I liked the book and found that it wasn't bitter or toxic, just a taste of the truth. Good read: you'll enjoy it. Even if you were a person who had no prior information about the JW's, it's quite informative and historical.

CG

Hi Nimmers!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ray:

Just popping in to say a big "G'day mate" !

Enjoy your read.

Cheers,

Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit