by jefferywhat 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Adam was 30 when Eve was created? I know that's a speculation, but come on...what 30 year old man is aching for companionship? Definately none that I have come across.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    And when it doesn't happen, maybe my whole family will leave the truth!!!!!!!

Cognac - that could only happen if they were actually in the 'truth'? What religion are they?

Jeff

• Budda
    Budda

Why does the watch tower do this I was never a JW? Does this make people feel comfortable so they dont have to do anything? Is it like putting a gun to someone head and telling them to sell more magazines or else?

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym
    Adam was 30 when Eve was created? I know that's a speculation, but come on...what 30 year old man is aching for companionship? Definately none that I have come across.

I doubt Adam was created as a baby and grew up. He didn't have a mother. I assume he was created as an adult so anything we can assume about when his "desires" came about would be very speculative... Oh and I heard it was going to be 2014

• yknot
    yknot

Of course now it all makes sense now !

Bush declared a take-over clause under Homeland Security (slipped it in last year)

2008 Pres Election and the Republicans aren't generating "buzz" and reasonably could lose.

AHH and then there is "October Surpise" (which of course every good J-Dub knows is the month 'everything happens')! (heads nod and a hush sound of oh yea)

YES YES YES - Dear President Bush is the Anti-Christ! (evil laugh)

But Seriously folks, everyone knows it is 2012 and the Mayan Calendar!

or

Maybe it is the 6 degrees http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/sixdegrees/

• Hermano
    Hermano
    I have noticed, and posted a little bit about all the buzz surrounding this year.

There is a little bit of a whisper campaign going around that armageddon is coming this year.

From other posts I notice im not the only one who is seeing this, there is alot of "reminders" that we need to be obedient and trusting of the FDS ( which I am of course), along with reminders to stock up and prepare for disasters etc they are really pointing to something.

Anyway, an elder told me today that its because its 33 years from 1975, 33 being the length of Jesus life, so 33 +1975 = 2008

I hope they publish something about this in the Members Only edition. I hope they all fall for it like they always do. It may help some wake up when it fails like every other prediction.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Well, if you DO believe that there was a mythological ADAM, then I suppose that you can believe that there will be a mythological destruction of mankind........CRAP CRAP CRAP......

These people just love their numbers, don't they?! Jw's that is. Annual reports and all, number of hours, studies, mags, rv's name it and they will number it. They picked that up from the book of numbers you know, took that as a bible principle to be mimicked.

The bible cannot be trusted for accuracy. Oh, sure, the wts says this and it says that. Fred Franz was a hebrew scholar and all of that. He translated the NWT .. LIES!!! If you catch them in one, how many more are they telling?

NMG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit