Glass Art Gallery

by OpenFireGlass 11 Replies latest jw friends

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Hey - haven't been around for a while - Mike and I have set up a gallery at glassartists.org, and I wanted to link it here.

It's glassartists.org/MikeWarren. Check it out.

Hope you are all doing well.

PEACE,

Naomi and Mike

• inkling
    inkling

wow, cool stuff.

Are the marbles perfectly round? If so, how do you make them?

[inkling]

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Beautiful work! I don't see prices on your stuff though and when I go to the shopping cart section, i don't see any of your stuff listed? How do I place an order?

Cog

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Good to see you again OFG and GGBG!! Love the site and the art!! Where is the price list and my Visa!!

LRG

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Good questions! I just got this set up last week so no price list yet. We will be selling on eBay really soon, and I'll bring this thread back up and include our eBay link! If there is something you are specifically interested in from glassartists.org, contact us directly and we'll negotiate a deal that way. But we plan to have items for sale on glassartists.org soon as well.

But please check out the gallery if you get a chance; there is some really cool stuff to see there and you won't be sorry, I promise!

Nice to see you too, LRG! ~from gg/bg

Inkling, to get a marble perfectly round there is a small dish sixed "mold" that Mike turns the marble through, but it's still all done by hand.

~Naomi aka "Good Girl or Bad Girl"

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Mike (or Naomi )

Do you ever do any sort of custom made type things?

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Black Swan, define "custom".

Anything is possible, and everything is relative. Yup, Mike is a true artist, LOL.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Okkkkkkay.

Uhm this is what I'm wondering.

Could he make a glass paper weight type thing in an I Love You hand sign and if so could ya'll pm me the details?

mwahh

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Ohhhhh........thank you! I love glass more than anything, I've got some old carnival glass that got me started as a child. We have an arts festival here in Columbus every year and I always buy paperweights, candle holders or vases. My daughter has a friend that is supposed to teach me to blow glass in the spring and I can't wait.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Black Swan, you have a PM.

Awake & Watching, you'll have lots of fun learning how to blow glass; it is incredibly fun and addicting! So, let's talk about this show you go to in Columbus and what your price ranges are...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit