Those ole' JW feelings.......................

by ScoobySnax 28 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

You know I never been happier, got the best relationship I ever had, living life free............. but you know there is still the old nagging in the back of my mind. I miss my JW days, and I don't think I'll ever escape them. And you know, it's not like I want to. Guess it's just a part of me.....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Scotty..You usually get like this every Fall..It`s almost Spring..Your Late!!..LOL!!...................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

LOL outlaw.........Jeeeeeez......you still knocking about here.....that has to be wait, not just Fall, butt summer spring winter tooo ;-)

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

There was a time when I could provoke on here....... bet I've been replaced.....DAMN!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>> There was a time when I could provoke on here....... bet I've been replaced.....DAMN!

Merely augmented... ;-)

What do you miss? The handshakes? Giving talks? Compliments after the meeting on your comments?

JW's -- and any similar group -- provide a lot of "strokes" that the real world tends not to provide. It's understandable that it could be missed.

Dave

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    I miss my JW days,

I miss being respected (as I was as an elder) ..Now I am the family pariah, although not disfellowshipped

I miss the social network that it was in the "good old days" (not as it was when I was leaving)

I miss that feeling of knowing something for sure that the world did not know (That turned out to be false hope so .....)

But you know what??? even without the good things that Scooby has found...I have NO desire to go back ! Once liberated you cannot be in bondage again...

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Eh? I got a lovely boyfriend now, what say your elder thoughts thesedays?....

• minimus
    minimus

Scooby, I'm glad you've got a lovely boyfriend. Make this one work and don't blow it.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Hey, Mini......Thanx. and you know I really mean that.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

and I'd give the world to sit down with Blues Brother for a chat and a beer or 2.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit