Trying to make changes in my life. Need help!

by crapola 23 Replies latest jw friends

• crapola
    crapola

Anyone out there that can give me advice on how to make everyone see that I've decided to leave the "truth"and to leave me alone!!!!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

No I would just tell them you have decided to think for while.... The more you reject them the more they will pester you...... Any way stop calling it the truth it isnt it is a LIE!!! Good Luck !! But dont let them get to you

• mouthy
    mouthy

I forgot to welcome you((((HUGS))))

• Satanus
    Satanus

Getting yourself dffed would do it. Or, you could just send em a letter of disassociation. Guaranteed to fulfill both conditions.

S

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

It depends on if you still want JW's that you know to talk and associate with you or not. Do you?

• *summer*
    *summer*

Welcome to the forum.

Once you have really made your decision to leave, it will not always be smooth sailing. But you must learn to stand on your own two feet, one baby step at a time, and not allow anyone to interfere with the way you choose to live your life.

Wishing you the best...

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Anyone out there that can give me advice on how to make everyone see that I've decided to leave the "truth"and to leave me alone!!!!!!! When I left. I didnt answer the phone or door. That sends a pretty effective message.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

First of all, Welcome!

I am new here and I am having some issues yself with pestering. Since I have so much family involved with them I am just what they call "Fading" in here. So, depending on how you want to deal with friends and family, you can cut them off as they will you by getting disfellowshipped or by writing a letter telling the congregation you are disasscoating yourself. Or you can fade like me.....

Good luck to you.

• JK666
    JK666

Welcome to JWD!

It depends on if there are some relationships you would like to keep intact with cative JW's. If not, DA yourself. If you do, then fade. Just make it too hard for the "hounder" elders to meet with you. Be evasive and low key. They will give up after a while, because they do not really care about the flock anyway, IMO.

JK

• cognac
    cognac

Change your phone number and only give it out to people you want to have it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit