IF THERE WAS AN UNSOLVED DEATH IN A KH

by badboy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

can't wait.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

For Badboy,

Turning to his second in command Russell, Letsby said, "I'm going to crack this case ." To which Charlie Russell replied, "that crate of vintage wine which the Governing Body sent to you, I thought you were going to save it for a special birthday celebration?" "Not that case," came back the reply ," I am talking about the murder enquiry, the vintage can wait for now ,although I don't want to leave it around for the memorial ,the number of partakers are increasing you know and it will soon get consumed at the present rate of growth.

The following morning Letsby walked briskly into the mortuary. I hate this depressing place ,cold and drab with a body on the slab, he thought to himself. "Hello is anybody there?" his voice echoed through the canyons of tiled rooms."Can I help you?" a very deep sonorous voice belted out just behind his left ear causing him to jump a foot in the air. "I wish you wouldn't do that," said the police officer to the mortuary attendant,"you'll be the death of me, one of these days." Sorry about that but it's the only fun I get around here with all these filing cabinets full of the deceased, look! ,six in yesterday all needing an autopsy," exclaimed Ivor Goodbody ."Listen up Ivor, I'm in rather a rush to get an autopsy report finalised .A chap was brought in yesterday by the name of I M Aborgman . He was ; until his untimely demise, a traveling overseer for a religious cult ,a gee up man you might say." The attendant replied ," You are a worring little sausage aren't you, have no fear Ivor is here , we have worked through the night and everything is complete, You can slide the poor soul out in order to look at him and then I will get the paper work for you.Are you ready,? notice how the new electronic no touch stainless steel filing cabinets operate, just wave your hand over the bar code but stand to one side because the runners are very responsive.Just at that moment whilst Letsby stood back waving at the cabinet in front of him ,a body file struck him from the rear knocking him to the cold marble floor."What the( expletive deleted )is going on here Mr. Goodbody?" said the chief as he tried to recover his dignity and stand upright." I am so sorry," retorted Ivor "we have been experiencing some teething troubles with the lasers, I think the bar codes have got put on the wrong boxes.Would you like to lie down for a minute while a fetch you a drink?" "Are you kidding me,? if lie down in here I'm likely to end up with a white shroud covering my naked body," said Letsby feeling very nervous by this time. Ivor by now was feeling very abashed and stared down at his feet and said to the police officer, "well there's no need to cut up rough." With that Letsby Avingyou snatched up the paper work and ran from the building shouting "that's what I'm afraid of."

To be continued after the break.

Disclaimer; The details of the fictional account above bears no resembelence to any person dead or alive unless somebody knows anything different .

• badboy
    badboy

THIS SHOULD BE ON YOUTUBE

• badboy
    badboy

ANY MORE EPISODES?

"Et tu Dantes!"

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Back by popular demand and a request from the chief investigating officer of cold case files department."Well Letsby we seem to be making very little progress at the moment ,I don't like too many unsolved murders in my in tray," said chief I.M.A . Stickler. as was written on his office door. "Well sir I was going to have a word with The Archbishop of Canterbury because it concerns a religious nutter , sorry I mean religious matter ,must be politically correct these days," replied Letsby," but the Bish. seems a little bit busy at the moment trying to figure out how he can introduce Shari law into christianity without ruffling too many feathers." I see" said IMA, "well as Kipling said If you can keep your head when all those around you are losing theirs you'll be a man my son." Replying, Letsby thought for a moment and said,"Well yes I can see it would be a problem ,I have even heard that in some Muslim countries for adultary you not only lose your head but your spectacles as well." " You did say spectacles didn't you?" said IMA.

IMA carried on trying to move things along , "Anyway this banter is getting us nowhere fast our concern at the moment centres on the unexplained dead body in the Kingdumb Hall , I know there are tons of the unexplained during a Witness gathering but this is more serious as I have been told that it reflecets badly on Jehovah's organisation." Sir you are beginning to sound like one of them." said Lets. "No I'm one of those! ,well they have been knocking on my door every saturday morning what do you expect? came back the impatient retort.Letsby was now told to make haste to Lambeth Palace and as there were no spare squad cars and no trains running due to track maintanance by Network Rail for the next fifty years, he would have to go by police horse . Letsby's brain started ticking over fast,I know what I'll do, I will get two horses which will include one for the police woman who helped me get my truncheon swinging in the the prescribed manner as set out in the police manual and she did say being mounted was preferable to walking the beat anyday.So off he shot excitedly to the mounted division stabling dept to get saddled up.

End of part whatever it is, to be continued ,if you can take more, when I come back from holiday in a weeks time.

• badboy
    badboy

btttt

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Charlie Russell,sergeant ,decided to take another look at the crime scene by letting himself in with the key to the Kinkdom Hall. He had a quiet wander around ,by this time it was late in the evening and it was starting to go dark,so dark in fact that he had to wind up his no battery torch which came complete with fm radio and siren. He made his way carefully into the back room and sat down on an old leather chair which at the same time exuded an escape of air sound not unlike the note from a trombone as first blown by a novice to the instrument. On his left side was a small table and on it was a small excercise book with the heading " How to survive armaggedon." Emblazoned across the top the words were written in red and appeared to be dripping with blood.In smaller writing underneath somebody had written " the new ten commandments for my survival ". Charlie began to turn the page but as he did so the light from his torch went out ."Blast!" he cried and began winding away furiously giving it an extra charge.Once again he was back in the light as the winding action took effect .As he turned the page his body turned cold and shakey as he read the following ;

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit