IF THERE WAS AN UNSOLVED DEATH IN A KH

by badboy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

HOW WOULD EVERYONE REACT.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

I think they'd worry more about what the public would say than they would fear being NEXT. . .

that's a good question.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

*Not to hijack here, but who wants to go in with me on a new keyboard for badboy so he can unlock his caps lock?

• JeffT
    JeffT

I think I may just have gotten the inspiration for my next novel.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

JeffT you must share royalties with Badboy, we'll all know where you got the idea and you can't erase the Internet. It's a fabulous idea, perhaps I'll write my book first and see which one is better, then Badboy can hijack our Death at the KH novel thread.

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

easy to solve.. Satan is to blame!

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I think it was the Reverend Green in the library with the lead pipe,oh no! it was Cournel Mustard with the rope in the library.

Or was it Miss Plum during a judiciary in the back room ,was a brother stabbed in the back? Infamy ! Infamy! they have all got it in for me!

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I think they would carry on with the meeting and when it was time to go they would tell everyone not to say anything outside these walls because we do not want to bring Jehovahs Org into disrepute.

The Booklyn bother boys would be informed but they would say it has nothing to do with them as it is a local matter and to work closely with the elders to resolve the matter quietly they would then try to remove the body to the local church down the road ,and let them take the blame.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

It would be assumed that the dead person deserved what they got because they were likely sinning in secret, thus grieving Jehovah's spirit.

W

• ninja
    ninja

I think BADBOY is dedpoet....any takers?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit