what is god doing?

by shadowofbathory 25 Replies latest jw friends

• shadowofbathory
    shadowofbathory

lou'ey

no offense was intended and its great u dont offend easily

u may want to consider photoshoping your pic

you know i felt compeled to write something because i just could not believe such an immature question could be taken seriously by a few folk and attepts to respond were not tounge in cheek.

anyhum, my bad, great question, stumped me

let me join in though before this gets old....he is sitting on hs throne looking important and playing ratchet and clank 6, OR he is having a really really long and proper round robin handball contest with some dodgy cherubs, they are so easy to beat cause their shit at handball

do u get it lady, why your question is so stupid?

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

I am drinking green tea and waiting for FIFA '08 to finish installing at the moment, then I will play as MAN U for quite a while until my daughter needs to come home from school. What are YOU doing?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

u may want to consider photoshoping your pic - why? I've got nothing to hide.

I was actually asking a serious question - how others respond is their own thing, but I could read your tone in your post and you know exactly what I mean.

And you deem it necessary to start a seperate thread to obviously try insult me further. You can't think up your own ones? It's okay I don't mind really.

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

- I think you simply misunderstood what LouBelle meant.

She was saying that Jehovah's Witnesses believe Jehovah created Jesus first, and that Jesus then continued creating the rest. And so on. And so she asks; what does Jehovah do in all this, since Jesus seems to be doing all the work? The question is obviously for those who believe in it; she's not saying she believes it.

But I have no idea what your position is, because you haven't bothered to explain your point.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Take a deep breath shadowofbathory. No is trying to attack you, and as Awakened pointed out, it is a valid question, depending on your point of view.

You are not going to get any respect here from me when you talk to a lady like that.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

The usual way to come to me is through my son-y eriksson, but I don't object to other mediums (unlike some gods you may have heard of, like that Jehovah freak).

If you must know - God herself is about to take a very hot foamy bath, read some erotic fiction, sip some ginseng tea and listen to some of Simone White's Album, aptly named "I am the man".

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Hi Loubelle

I don't know what God is doing, I wish I did. I haven't done anything about religion or thinking about God for years. I listened to so much garbage when I was a JW, none of it made sense and I was fed up with religion and worrying about keeping up with a God that had so many demands. It seems the God of Jehovahs Witnesses is mean and angry and likes to tease us. I don't know what to believe, I am not an atheist but I do think that God is not bothering with us right now. Why does it all have to be a mystery in order to know who he is. Why can't he just present himself in literal terms without all the confusion. That I know is a childish and naive thought. The best I can do is hope being a good person will suffice.

By the way what is with all the sarcastic remarks on this discussion group. Why are some people here if they don't like exJW thoughts and questions. There is no need to be bitter and mean. That makes those people no better than what they (JWs) are. We are supposed to support each other not downgrade each other. Why did he want you to photoshop your photo, to disquise yourself??? Or just said that to insult you. I don't disquise myself, I want the whole world to know what I am, an ExJW and happy to be one.

If the sarcastic mean people on here are actually JW's well turn the other cheek like you are supposed to and get off here. Its not very theocratic.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

no offense was intended and its great u dont offend easily

But this time offense WAS intended? Sorry, but your rude!

• Deidra
    Deidra

Good Velvetan. There is no sense in being nasty. If JWs don't like it here, log off. Don't insult others. JWs are good for insults. We don't need them here.

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman
    If you must know - God herself is about to take a very hot foamy bath, read some erotic fiction, sip some ginseng tea and listen to some of Simone White's Album, aptly named "I am the man".

Is it wrong that I found this midly arousing? Moreso because of who posted it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit