Watchtower figures=New "this Generation" of anionted Armagedon by 2048!

by Witness 007 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

It's otherwise known as negligent missrepresentation something which they are super expert at and I would go so far as to say they have reached an olympic standard with their twists and turns.

They are operating an insurance scam of amazing proportions by telling people that if they would like to live on earth forever believe in the pages of the publications ,buy into it body and soul ,because that is the only way of securing safety from death.

Where are the people now who were over 40 when told on their dooorsteps in the 1950s that they were the generation that would not pass away.I think the new light was a little late coming on for them ,not to mention all the rest of the previous generations of the last century.

The next Watchtower banner headline should read. THE GENERATION GYRATION AND IT'S RADIUS . Grr! for short.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

I was taught that the generation applied to the great crowd who would be spared at the big A and then live forever. Now the GB has screwed the great crowd out of an iinheritance and say that the generation always applied to the annoited who want to die right after the big A.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

A freind of mine had his Grandfaher die last week at 92 years old....he was born in 1916 and was very old...there are no Australian World war 1 soldiers left alive. "This Generation" of people from 1914 have passed away.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Me and my wife are so embarrased that we told her non-Witness family in 1990 {who sometimes went to meetings} that the generation from 1914 will not die before Armagedon. Today, they sometimes ask about this....and we mumble "new light ummm yeah...so ummm so embarrasing." They haven't been to a meeting since...they now think Witnesses are a joke.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit