Could You Live Without God?

by serotonin_wraith 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• journey-on
    journey-on
    How and where do I get the, "right software and operating system"?

It comes from within yourself. You build it and tweak it. You search and research with right intention and live

your life with as much love and light as possible. If you abuse your body and mind, you will find it difficult to

develop the "right software" and your "operating system" will be faulty and unreliable. You work on yourself,

develop yourself, seek communion, and constantly accommodate and assimilate or discard what is useless,

all the while paying attention to the results. A great program cannot operate properly if the hardware is inadequate

or the operating system is faulty.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Gymbob

It may be, that some people just can't do it, even w exercises and stuff. Not a bad thing, if you are reasonably happy. A lot of people start off on the socalled spiritual path because of dissatisfaction w this world. Often, the spiritual path helps them. Often, it's a treacherous yrs long voyage through all kinds of religion and crap. However, if it's something that you really want to persue, then look for it inside yourself. It's not a god out there somewhere. Meditation is a good starting point. Know thyself, as sheakespeare advised is what it's about.

S

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I could actually live better without a God. That would mean no one to set my future and sabotage any efforts on my part to reach a different destination. All the other things (living forever, seeing loved ones again in perfect health) could be produced with rapidly advancing science and the free market. Things would be predictable--a wise course always producing good results. No Almighty Axxhole to throw out any and all good decisions I make, make the sxxxiest decisions in their place, and then make me reap to the sxxx decisions He made instead of the good ones I made.

And no giving 100% of the credit or fruitage to some Almighty Tyrant Baghead that is never satisfied.

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

Now that I do not talk to myself trying to connect to an invisible sky captain, life is much better. I now know that what happens to me,good or bad, and the decisions I make are mine and mine alone. I do not have, or need that crutch of the bible or god, to live. Therefore I can't shift blame or give praise to the invisible sky daddy when something goes wrong or right in my life.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

many people do.

me personally - I could if I chose to. But I choose to Live with my creator in mind.

• Maddie
    Maddie

I don't know the answer to this because I have always believed that God is there. I suppose logically that if there isn't a God then I do live without Him anyway if you know what I mean

Maddie

• Dansk
    Dansk

Could You Live Without God?

Already doing it!

Ian

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    Now that I do not talk to myself trying to connect to an invisible sky captain, life is much better. I now know that what happens to me,good or bad, and the decisions I make are mine and mine alone. I do not have, or need that crutch of the bible or god, to live. Therefore I can't shift blame or give praise to the invisible sky daddy when something goes wrong or right in my life.

Wow, I couldn't have said it better

nj

• journey-on
    journey-on

God (not the sky daddy story god) talks to everybody everyday. Some people are just not equipped with eyes that see

and ears that hear to experience it. God responds to us in direct proportion to our ability to comprehend. That is why

the axiom, "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear", makes so much sense. If you are open and prepared,

communion will take place. It is not about some judgemental deity deciding whether or not this one or that one is worthy

or not. This conscious energy is freely available to all....the good, the bad, the ugly. You just have to desire the communion,

prepare to receive it, and develop the "tools" to understand the "language".

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

even though i am forced to go to meetings, i have been living without God for years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit