If you had a time machine, what year would you want to go see first?

by JH 33 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I loved the 1980's and I guess that if I had a time machine, I'd go back to the early 1980's.

Send me back to 1980

• JH
    JH

Not only would I want to go to 1980, I'd want to stay there and not want to come back, except with time.....

In other words, I'd love to relive from that year on.....

• Carmel
    Carmel

1844 in Elam! "I shall set my throne in Elam!"

carmel

• Bourne
    Bourne

Nov. 5, 1955

Bourne

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I would go back ten years, so thats 1997.

Why ? Well, I called the only Headache clinic in The Netherlands cuz my general physician gave me the green light to go there. And I was told there is a waiting list of 9 to 10 YEARS. I fell of my chair when I heard it. So if I can go back to 1997 and register then - I'd be able to go to the Bonifatius Clinic right now ... http://www.hoofdpijnkliniek.nl/default.aspx?template=content.htm&id=52

• Gopher
    Gopher

1957. Then I could see what it was like when my parents first met, and maybe talk them out of being JW's.

Then I could meet my dad in a malt shop and cheer him up. I could see what it was like at my mom's house. I wouldn't want to mess too much with the time-space continuum. So I'd get outta there and come back to the future.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Ill go back to the year God started the Garden of Eden and hit Adam on the head.

Also then I could find out if there is a Jehober or not. Ill look for him wandering through the garden while hes trying to find Adam and Eve.

Also then I'll find out if we started out as tad poles or with Adam and EVe.

• JH
    JH

All the songs that played in the 1980's I still love and regularly download them. I never got fed up of them.

I was at my TOP back then, and had young wonderful parents too. I didn't need cell phones, just my car and music and a younger face looking at me in the mirror. Youth was like a full gas tank, ready to go throgh life.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'd go back to 1965 and stay until 1972. I loved the music, the fashions, the more peaceful times. I'd guide my family through my parents' divorce, especially little me. I'd get her serious about college and make sure she saved her mod clothing and toys for my daughter.

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Late eighties when ALL of my friends left the 'Truth' so I could go with 'em!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit