If you had a time machine, what year would you want to go see first?

by JH 33 Replies latest jw friends

• memario
    memario

delorean.gif picture by mario67911

heres another hint!

mem

• Mary
    Mary
    You mean, "Calvin Klein?"

Yep....the one that wear that life-preserver!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would go back to when Socrates taught Plato and usurp Plato's job. From there, I would put a more Aristotelian system in place. If Plato were to independently force the ruler/subject paradigm that allowed religion (and hence the Watchtower Society) in place, I would make sure he would have the most miserable time I could give him in implementing the force-backed ruler class. That way, we would have none of the religious or government rules that hold us back. And, if the first attempt was unsuccessful, I would jump back just before Plato's conception and make his parents not be able to do it that night.

Either way, the ultimate goal would be to destroy the platform upon which the Watchtower Society is built on. No Plato, no stupid regulations, no religions, no Watchtower Society.

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

South & West side of Chicago during the 50's, excellent place for a blues guitarist. Plus I loved the style of the 50's, the greaser look, the cars, ladies fashions, etc. I'd go bug Muddy Waters, Howlin Wolf, Otis Rush, Buddy Guy, Magic Sam, etc. every night.

• Cc81
    Cc81

i would go to salem village to see the witch trial hysteria! i have always been fascinated by that

• snowbird
    snowbird

I would want to go all the way back to the beginning of time.

You know, I really believe we're going to be able to do that some day.

I don't think our insatiable desire to know about the past and/or the future will forever go unfulfilled,

Sylvia

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I'd go back to the 1890s and shoot Rutherford.

Just kidding! That would erase me from the space-time continuum.

• sacolton
    sacolton

January 15, 1947.

I really want to know who dumped the severed body of Elizabeth Short in a vacant lot on 39th & Norton in Los Angeles, CA.

- sacolton

• KW13
    KW13

1914-15 and wipe the smug look of everyones faces when i say told ya so

• zanex
    zanex

April 11, 1975....some unfinished business....but ifi could go back to that date even for even a few hours....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit