Another jest from the Watchtower art dept. (WT 07 07/15)

by cultswatter 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Maddie
    Maddie

Very bizarre

Maddie

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Hope4others

No. This is simply a strange bit of artwork. It could have many different meanings. On the whole it seems the WTS puts a negative spin on this triangle.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Well what else would you expect?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Anyone wonder what the Watchtower Jesus would look like with his beard shaved off? You know, if Jesus were a good faithful clean-shaven dubbie. I am also struck at how the first picture is indebted to the negative (steroetypical) portrayal of Jews in Christian art -- could the expressions be any more grotesque?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

"Anyone wonder what the Watchtower Jesus would look like with his beard shaved off? You know, if Jesus were a good faithful clean-shaven dubbie. I am also struck at how the first picture is indebted to the negative (steroetypical) portrayal of Jews in Christian art -- could the expressions be any more grotesque?"

Watchtower Jesus did get a haircut and shave when he checked in at Brooklyn in 1914.

Details: http://www.freewebs.com/watchtowerkarma/haircut_and_shave.html

• sacolton
    sacolton

The face on the guy (second from left) on the 2nd photo is exactly the one I got from an Elder when I told him I saw a Smurf run through the congregation ... naked.

Anyhow, about the first picture ... I'm a Graphic Artist/Multimedia Coordinator and I know some tricks in advertising. I've been in

this business for over 20 years. The CENTER OF ATTENTION in the first photo is the pyramid. It is in the absolute center of

the illustration and draws your attention immediately. There is no doubt in my mind that this was intentional.

- sacolton

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Sacolton

The CENTER OF ATTENTION in the first photo is the pyramid. It is in the absolute center of

the illustration and draws your attention immediately. There is no doubt in my mind that this was intentional.

- sacolton

Exactly!! . Also the center of attention in the 2nd pic is Peter's right hand. Further, both pics (1st and 2nd) have an archway in the background. Those clues are what led me to this finding of a very elaborate method in which two pictures could be linked somehow. The very intent of the bethel atists who did this are not that clear. I have merely given an example. Another thing is that the 1st and 2nd pictures are perfectly aligned horizontally on the page but on oppposite sides of the page.

That is interesting that you call it a pyramid and it very well might be as it looks very close the one on the U.S. currency.

If you look closely at the 3rd pic you see the girl is not looking at Peter - she is looking at his hand (and pointing to it). The spooky levitating dude is looking at the girl

I agree - it was deliberate. I call it a subliminal suggestion by visual cues. Did you know that exactly 6 months after the July 15 2007 WT came out that the pyramid shows up agian in the Jan 15 2008 WT mag. My take is that the subliminal suggestions in the July 15 2007 WT mag article (about sinning against the holy spirit) were subliminally "LOADED" on the pyramid and then these same suggestins were "UNLOADED" upon the innocent JW readers of the Jan 15 2008 WT mag when they saw the pyramid agian. Why 6 months apart???

Those poor Jehobahs - true suckers for mind control

If you want a closer look at these pyramids see this 2 page Word 2007 document http://www.mediafire.com/?0vey2m0emxd

• justhuman
    justhuman

Great staff

• justhuman
    justhuman

Sorry for posting 3 times the same thing, but there was something wrong with the connection...Anyway I was always find it interersting their subliminals image.

Actually it was the first subject that lead me to question WT. I mean if God lives in Bethel, how can he allow Satan to put all those demons faces, occult signs,like the one you just show. It is the same occult sign found in the "Live for Ever" book, a thief with jewellery, having the same jewel that the Pharisse is wearing!!!! Strange coincidence?

No! They are repeading over and over again the same images and occults signs. Maybe WT still kept their early Masonic routs and Occult connections.

I have been through many other books, but only WT's have those strange faces, and occult signs. WHY?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit