Another jest from the Watchtower art dept. (WT 07 07/15)

by cultswatter 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

The following picture is from page 17 of the July 15 2007 Watchtower magazine

penis

The next picture is on page 18 . These pictures are on opposite sides of the same page

vagina

Hold a flashlight behind the second picture

JEST

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

You gotta be kidding me!

• Open mind
    Open mind

The firewall won't let me see it!!

Descriptions! Please!

OM

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

WTF, what does it all mean?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Jeez, the quality of their "art" has gone really downhill.

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

The first picture shows a group of four Pharisees angrily confronting Peter,with one of them pointing a finger at him.

The second photo shows Peter, holding his right hand up, denying Christ. As it is stated, it is important to note that the second picture is on the page opposite to the first drawing.

If you hold a flashlight up to the age and look at the second drawing, there is a bizarre impression.It appears that the head of one of the Pharisees in the first photo is levatating above Peter's uheld hand in the second drawing.

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Sorry, I'm having trouble with the "p" key on my computer. In my previous post, "age" should be "page", and "uheld" should be "upheld."

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Looks like a woman to me, the one on the left pointing her finger at Peter. And it looks like if you shine a flashlight through, Jesus I think would be "too close for comfort" with her....whispering impure thoughts in her ear maybe? Funny random things happen when you do stuff like that.

In any case, that second drawing is godawful, and the first isn't anything to hang on the wall either.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Cultswatter, what/who are you? Some kind of trickster, a sicko, or just weird?

In the first pic, when I hold my cursor over any of the figures, the word "penis" pops up. What in the h*** is that all about?

• brinjen
    brinjen

I really don't think that means anything, they are awful pictures though, their quality has gone downhill. Worse to worse still.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit