Another jest from the Watchtower art dept. (WT 07 07/15)

by cultswatter 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

penis in the alt text???? lol those wts bastards are sick. If the R&F only knew cultswater is idgit

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Journey-on wrote: In the first pic, when I hold my cursor over any of the figures, the word "penis" pops up. What in the h*** is that all about?

Yikes!! Mine, too.

I thought the object that cultswater was trying to point out to us was the triangular shaped necklace that shows thru and looks like it's on the hand/fingers of the man on the right (in the 2nd pic).

Ugghh!! I really don't know why I bother with this. Today I think I was just bored so I took a peek.

-Aude.

• bookhead
    bookhead

That same piece of jewelry appears in the Live Forever book on page 19.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

AudeSapere

Yes that is correct. The triangle on Peter's hand is what I am trying to point out. It was no easy feat getting Peter's hand behind the triangle but in front of the pharisee. Y'all might want to try that some time. Anyway here is the bible verse that describes the second picture (and 3rd)

69 Now Peter was sitting outside in the courtyard; and a servant girl came up to him, saying: “You, too, were with Jesus the Gal·i·le´an!” 70 But he denied it before them all, saying: “I do not know what you are talking about.” 71 After he had gone out to the gatehouse, another girl noticed him and said to those there: “This man was with Jesus the Naz·a·rene´.” 72 And again he denied it, with an oath: “I do not know the man!” 73 After a little while those standing around came up and said to Peter: “Certainly you also are one of them, for, in fact, your dialect gives you away.” 74 Then he started to curse and swear: “I do not know the man!” And immediately a cock crowed.

Now is that why Peter has his right hand raised as if to swear an oath??. If that is the case then the WTS subliminaly wants you to know that Peter swore upon the triangle. I know it is a stretch of the imagination but maybe the artwork is deliberately done that way

Oh that "penis " pop up. Well that is my jest

Also note the last pic looks a bit sharper than the first two. that is because I sharpened the last pic in photoshop.

• Hermano
    Hermano

Oh my God, it's on mine too! It's the penis virus!

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Leolaia look at the 2nd pic now a different "alt"

bookhead - yes that is correct -good catch - although I beat you to it about 2 months ago

I almost forgot. there is another jest - look at the caption of the first pic

" Satan's Power Sinned Against God's "

Spells "Gasps" which is what one of the pharisees is doing

For those who want to do photoshop with the first two images - just PM me for those original unprocessed TIFF images. (You won't get good results with jpegs in photoshop )

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

it looks like peter is about to yank that pharasees chain.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Why have some got small cameras on their forheads are they collecting evidence for a judicial or what?

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I think I would rather face the Daleks.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

So does that make Peter an apostate? This was mentioned in an earlier thread.

Hope for Others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit