What did you do today?

by horrible life 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Cleaned out all my closets and then went and bought more stuff to put in them. Good times!

• oldflame
    oldflame

Nothing, I am sick with the flu

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

I got groceries, tidied the house and hosted a birthday party for 10 adults and 8 kids.

I am now very tired.

Bobbi

• horrible life
    horrible life

Layla, the perfect day!!

Robdar, Way to GO!!! Sell it all on EBAY.

Bobbi, hosted a birthday party for 10 adults and 8 kids

Bobbi, I think that even Old Flame, would not trade days with you. Hope your house is still in one Piece!

Old Flame, I am so sorry!! I know what you feel like. YUK

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

oh yes, I lost my mind and signed up on eharmony. Freaked out when I got several matches right away, decided the absofuckinglutely last thing I want is a relationship. Oooops, now how do I get out of eharmony?

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Slept in till 9:30, made breakfast, watched episode #802 of South Park "Awesom-O", took a nap, called Lenny and Karen, did my Valentine's Day shopping, ate a frozen pizza while watching "Awesome-O" again (it's so funny), did a load of laundry, took a shower, went to our DC XJW meet-up, afterward went to a pool hall w/ 2 new members of the XJW meet-up and 1 I have been friends w/ for well over a year, cleaned the pool table all by myself 3 times while managing to hit some creepy guy who kept following us around in the nuts w/ my pool cue, smoked 3 cigars, and got hit on by a lesbian...all in all...a good day!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The best deal on a 42 inch?

http://www.walmart.com/search/browse-ng.do?ic=48_0&ref=125875.331180+500748.500764&catNavId=3996

Wall mart has one for about a thousand dollars.

How good of a deal depends on what your looking for. The more you research the more it shapes your deal and what your looking for.

Lcd's put out less heat than plasmas, which is an issue to me living in Florida.

108p has a better picture than 720p if your looking to have high deffintion.

I plan on putting mine on my living room wall. My son had a projection tv that covered the whole wall. High deffinitions dont cover the whole wall for an affordable price yet.

We never go to the movies any more we wait till what we want to see comes out on dvd. Same with music concerts. I can buy just about any musical group I want on Dvd and watch the show whenever I want without having to stand for 2 hours.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    IP_SEC, Hey IP, he is 17 years older than me. Give it time!!

LOL Horrible life! And anyway didn't IP Sec meet hubby last year at the fest??

Yesterday got up about 7.00 - neighbours having sex again in next room.

Did yoga and pilates whilst waiting for water to heat up for a bath. Ate Muesli and wondered if the weird taste was down to the soya milk being off or if that's just how it's supposed to taste.

Put on the laundry. Made a fruit smoothie and checked JWD and emails, played a few scrabble moves, noted slumping stats score. Made mental note to flirt less, strategise more.

Bath and smoothie. Started studying inferential statistics for psychology course. Worked typing documents as they came in, mainly divorce stuff and drug dealer arrest cases. NOTE: your local fast food restaurant is the best place to obtain Class A drugs. Think about that as well as the cholestorol when letting your kids go there.

Played some tennis on my Wii, studied some more.

Got locked in outhouse rubbish building. Escaped no worse for wear, but a bit smelly.

Smoked a fag. Put it out. Wrote about The "Great" Escape on JWD. Lost two scrabble games.

Retired gracefully, declining to see Siva from India's "cobra". Unless he was willing to forfeit the next 5 games to improve my scrabble stats.

Bed at 1.30 and dreamed of chocolate cake.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Can't remember too well. I turned 72 today and my brain is going out on me. I went R/C flying with my brother, shoping with my wife, walking around the block, played games on the computer, watched TV.

Ken P.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Since you asked what I did on Sat I will tell you that as well as what is on the agenda today:

I taught an accounting class in the morning, came home and took a nap. I watched three Law & Order episodes and cooked dinner.

Today I will exercise, go to a few open houses and otherwise relax. I will not go to the meeting, pray, do anything religious. Other than post on JWD. But I don't consider posting on JWD a religious experience.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit