Appalling Mind Control Comment from CO

by betweenworlds 62 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Any kind of mind control is immoral. When you scam people into joining an organization, and then force them to believe everything it puts out, you have the recipe for disaster. People stagnate. Children do not grow up into productive adults.

Those detailed instructions are crap. Already they have told people to not use independent sources to verify the accuracy of the history of the Watchtower Society, its doctrine, or the Bible translation. Already they told people not to independently study the Bible on its own (in spite of their proclamation that All Scripture is Inspired and Beneficial--the title of one of their study publications for the Theocraptic Misery "School(??)"). They are telling people to quit college and their full-time jobs to pioneer. They are about to tell people to trust in their prayers being answered based on some stock prayer-answerings that were recorded solely to reference. And, they are soon to tell people to give up anything that doesn't go along with field circus.

Additionally, there is micromanagement in field circus itself. What you are to say is pre-printed in the Kingdumb Misery. They have those rehearsals that only have the initial refusal, with no further integration (I wonder how that would work if people in the territory used fully integrated honesty). Deviation from this is not allowed. If you are caught deviating, whoever you are working with is going to have something to say about it to Brother Hounder.

None of this is the way humans were designed to work. It might have worked back when humans were bicameral (that is, following instructions given to them instead of thinking). Many of the Bible characters were in fact bicameral, which explains many or most of the miracles. The apostles, like the other peasants of Jesus' time, were bicameral (explaining the visions they had). But, this is detrimental and stagnating to people that have the ability to consciously think. Yet, they expect people to spend all day, every day, doing that in lieu of playing (children included). In effect, they have already destroyed the use of those people's lives and minds--leading them to already be half dead.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds
    People stagnate. Children do not grow up into productive adults.

Aint that the truth!

The whole time I was growing up I would voice concerns about getting old, or worry about losing my grandparents because they were getting older, and of course the pat answer I always got was 'Don't worry about that sweetheart, armageddon will come before you have to worry about that! or You don't ever have to worry about getting old' This totally and completely makes young people unprepared for real life!!

Here I am at almost 44 and I aint getting any younger I've lost all of my grandparents, and my father as well as many a friend, cousin, aunt and uncle.

I feel so sorry for children growing up in this mindset. * sigh*

Shelli

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Apollo:

Peak oil. Global Warming. Recession. What if all these will lead to a Great Tribulation? Does that mean Matthew is right after all?

lol, yup. When 9/11 happened I remembered thinking 'oh boy as soon as the witnesses here about this they are going to think the end is nigh' Even a broken clock is right twice a day! Shelli

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit