The Red Hot Chili Peppers- Your Favorite Songs or Albums from Them ?

by flipper 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwrvHnYpwkk

F*** - men in kilts are sooo sexy.....

Men in kilts with instruments in their hands - I'm gone

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

Favorite album: By the way

Favorite song: The Zephyr Song (a tripping experience ... lol)

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Ditto the Zephyr song hamillcar! In fact I am putting it on right now.

Can I get your hand to write on Just a piece of lead to bite on What a night to fly my kite on Do you want to flash your light on Take a look its on display - for you Coming down no not today Did you meet your fortune teller Get it off with no propellor Do it up it's on with stella What a way to finally smell her Pickin' up but not to strong - for you Take a piece and pass it on Fly away on my zephyr I feel it more than ever And in this perfect weather We'll find a place together Fly on my wind Rebel and a liberator Find a way to be a skater Rev it up to levitator her Super-friendly aviator Take a look its on display - for you Coming down no not today Fly away on my Zephyr I feel it more then ever And in this perfect weather We'll find a place together In the water where I center my emotion All the world can pass me by Fly away on my zephyr We'll find a place together Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa - do you Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa - won't you Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Fly away on my zephyr I feel it more then ever And in this perfect weather We'll find a place together In the water where I center my emotion All the world can pass me by Fly away on my zephyr We're gonna live forever 

• flipper
    flipper

BEKSBKS- I really liked Under the Bridge also !

FLYING HIGH NOW- Under the Bridge - great song ! So that's why Anthony Keidis wrote the song , " Especially in Michigan" ! Makes sense, he's from there. He is very great at lyrics and performing as well - and he sounds like a good person as well !

BRINJEN- By the Way - another great song ! I really like " Tell Me Baby " off Stadium Arcadium ! Love that album, listen to it often!

5th Generation - " Can't Stop " has a great beat and rhythm to it and guitar riff ! " Dosed " is a great love song !

MR. MAJESTIC- " Venice Queen " does have a great intro ! Very true !

CRUMPET- I can only imagine trying to rush back to go see your favorite song carrying 24 beers ! LOL! It makes you warm , you say ? LOL! Is that because you were running with the beers - caused you to sweat ? Or something else caused you warmth ? Hilarious. Peace.

JK- Under the Bridge , Californication ( take your pick , it can be planned or circumstantial ) both are fun ! LOL!

HAMILCARR- By the Way - great album ! Zephyr song was great as well ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

My favorite song by RHCP is Aeroplane.

• flipper
    flipper

JAGUAR BASS- Aeroplane. Don't Know if I heard that one . What album was it on ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

scar tissue tha i wish you saw
    sarcastic mista know it all...

and Sex magic

• flipper
    flipper

IP SEC- Scar Tissue was good ! Sex Magic too

• flipper
    flipper

Just wanted to bump this thread up for night owls who had not seen it to reply

• flipper
    flipper

Just wanted to bump this thread up for all Red Hot Chili Pepper fans out there who want to comment on their favorite songs as I'll be working all day- unable to bump it up. Peace out, mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit