The Red Hot Chili Peppers- Your Favorite Songs or Albums from Them ?

by flipper 41 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

O.K. Music fans ! Here is one of the more popular groups from the last 8 years or so ! My personal favorite group as of right now that is actively recording and playing still ! So here are my favorite songs and albums from the Red Hot Chili Peppers !

2. Hey

3. We Believe

4. Tell Me Baby

5. This is the Place

6. Dosed

7. Slow Cheetah

8. Charlie

9. Hard to Concentrate

10. Wet Sand

1. I guess it's pretty obvious my # 1 is Stadium Arcadium. Probably close to my alltime favorite ever!

2. By the Way

3. Californication

So there you have my favorite Chili Pepper picks ! I feel they have gotten better with each album, and are still on the upswing ! I think by the time they are through - they will definitely be in the " Rock n' Roll " hall of Fame ! So, I look forward to hearing your favorite songs and albums from them as well ! Have at it folks - let's pepper the night away ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ok dude, for me they are somewhat uneven. I mean I can't say I have consistently liked them. Albumwise, Californication I like a lot. Then some songs.

Fire

Higher Ground

Give it away

Under the Bridge

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Under The Bridge is my favorite RHCP song. It's beautiful to listen to. The video is a visual treat. The songs means so much because it is about addiction. Many of us experience some form of addiction, whether it's to candy bars, JWD, heroin or a person.

I kinda like their song about Michigan, too. Anthony K is from Grand Rapids. I picked up his biography at the store and read over what he says about his former girlfriends. He didn't say anything ugly about them, only very sweet, sentimental things. I already think he's beautiful, but then he says nice things about exxes. Very beautiful.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Their version of Higher Ground is in my all time favourites. Others include...

By The Way

Under The Bridge

Hump de Bump

Show Me Your Soul

Tell Me Baby

And the first song of theirs I ever heard, while watching the movie 'Tough Guys' was a fan instantly...

Set It Straight (no proper clip for it that I could find, this is the scene from the movie)

• 5thGeneration
  • Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

"Venice Queen". Just love the intro.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

By the way - I love that song. I went to see them in Hyde Park a couple of years ago. We had gold tickets for right at the front. I'd been waiting for this song the whole show and then oh dear, we ran out of beer and it was my shout. I ran to the beer tent and there was no queue at all (perks of front tickets is that you have bags of room, posh toilets and no queues). I waited whilst they got more bottles, needed 24 for my group and then it came on. Have you ever see someone try to run carrying 24 beers???

Standin' in line to see the show tonight and there's a light on, heavy glow - the second I hear that line I get warm.

I also love Rollercoaster - not to a typical choice, but it makes me feel happy and dancy and ever so just a little bit horned up.

• JK666
    JK666

Album: Blood Sugar Sex Majik

Favorite songs: Give It Away, Under The Bridge, Aeroplane, Scar Tissue, Californication (is that circumstantial fornication?)

JK

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Californication (is that circumstantial fornication?)

You're funny!

My ex boyfriend's mum from Scotland sent me Red Hot Chili Pipers - Bagrock to the Masses for Christmas. Rock covers done on bagpipes. Classic!

• JK666
    JK666

Crumpet,

How bloody kinky!

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit