Those who do not believe in intellient design and creation is brain dead!!

by Blackboo 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• heathen
    heathen

I would like to know why blackboo thinks we have to believe in God , what's the big deal anyway ? This is not a religious site, just a place to hang and discuss things.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Blackboo doesn't know I'm the brother of Jehovah so I'm going to make him believe in me and I'm a lot nicer than that other guy too

• 10p
    10p

An ape isn't able to reason like a human. A child cannot reason like an adult. The adult looks at the child and the ape, and knows she/he has a better understanding of things, and cannot explain this to the ape, and can only give a glimpse of their view to the child. Some adult humans are in a position of greater understanding than other adult humans too ... but the ones with a poorer understanding cannot grasp the concepts of the greater ... and will possibly never understand the arguments of the greater. An intelligent person arguing about creation with an idiot is like an human trying to argue with an ape. They will never see eye to eye. My theory is that humans have already split off into another species, maybe more. The newer species is not only defined by its DNA, but by the memes passed through education ... the accumulated learning of thousands of years of human history, wrapped up in literary 'DNA'. Whether this educational distinction is the only 'gene' that makes them different is debatable ... I think it is both in the genes and the memes that this newer species has become distinct. a titbit for those who believe in creation and don't understand evolution : if man evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys? yeah ... I used to think that was a real stumper for evolutionists back when I was a creationist. I wont answer directly ... I will just point out that evolutionists must be real stupid not to have noticed this one ... or all the other amoeba, fish, reptiles, mammals, birds, insects and so on that cover the planet. evolution may be survival of the fittest, but it is obvious that species branch off all the time ... millions of time if you take a count of species today. if the theory of evolution really asserted that monkeys could not still exist after humans evolved from them, then it would mean no other plant or animal could exist ... every stage of evolution should have formed a new species which left all others for dead ... either this is a whopping flaw in evolution that thousands of scientists haven't noticed yet ... or creationists who use this argument just don't understand evolution. and finally, I think the reason there is still so much debate on this subject is that mankind hasn't found the real answer yet ... so both sides are probably wrong. although one interesting thing I DO note - the ID camp are actually backpedalling, as religion as often done in the face of accumulating scientific evidence. IDers are not arguing for a personal God named Jesus or Jehovah (though most of them personally believe in such). They have now resorted to only arguing for a sort of deism. A few decades from now, they might be arguing only for agnosticism in the face of widespread atheism.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

This sounds like a statement to get me to believe a set of rules someone has in their pocket and I dont buy it!

If I believe in the above I will do it in my own personal way with my own set of rules linked to my own beliefs!

It's the only way you or I can retain any hold on our own mind and feelings!

Everything else - everyone else - are additional extras! Preserving ones autonomy and independence is all each of us are gifted so don't go throwing it away because too many are ready to eat you up!

Well worth remembering!

• TopHat
    TopHat

You are right 10p, the answer to evolution and the understanding of the scriptures have not been solved. Until then we humans will be in a kind of limbo, always learning but never having the final answer we so desire.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit