Anyone attending the Memorial this year?

by sooner7nc 27 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The last time I attended was in 1989 and I haven't missed going all these years...I have no plans to ever attend another one, not even if my parents got on their hands and knees and begged me to go.

Josie

• crapola
    crapola

Yes, I'm going to Memorial because I've not missed one in 38 years. Old habits die hard.

• cognac
    cognac

I'll be there...

You guys see the youtube of brenda from out of the cocoon partake??? Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nux1j0tMoic

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

There was a thread started about that video last week. She is juvenille, rude, ignorant, arrogant, and an embarrassment for all XJWs. After seeing her performance, I was disgusted and would never purchase anything that came from her warped, bitter, and immature thoughts. Her behavior is in line w/ the teaching and assumption that all XJWs become warped and hallow human beings that will do anything to bring reproach upon the WT. I would like to thank her for proving them right, in her case. I hope she is ashamed of the way she behaved and gets herself some serious therapy.

Here is the link to the thread http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/152717/1.ashx

• cognac
    cognac

Sweet -

Yeah, I thought it was a bit shocking... I guess I missed that post last week...

(On the other hand, when I was little I always wanted to partake... They would never let me... lol)

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Yeah, cognac, being 5 and wanting to partake is one thing, but being over 40 and behaving that way is another. I posted the link to the thread as an edit in my last comment.

• Quandry
    Quandry

No......................

If it keeps the numbers down by ONE I will have done my part......

• DJK
    DJK

Due to a previous engagement I am unable to attend. I think next year I am busy too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit