by inkling 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Evolution has never been proven.

Nor has God

• 5go
    5go

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/id/program.html

Here is a nice program to rebut every thing said in that op-ed.

ID is dead it's very thinly disguised religion and not science at all.

• moshe
    moshe

ID supporters never look at the other side of the coin, ie, Intelligent Extinction- I have often read that 99% of all the life that has ever lived on the Earth is now extinct. A person could rightly conclude that, if God was responsible for releasing the design, then He is also responsible for deciding to retire that model and bring out a new "model" to replace the old one. That could mean that God already has a new model in the works to replace Homo Sapiens . We will all be surprised when it happens. After all, T-Rex never saw his final day approaching either.

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

THERE is PROOF OF GOD..THE PROOF IS EVERYWHERE..their is no need to prove he exist..it is obvious he does...anything MADE in this world ALL starts in the MIND...if no MIND NEVER exist..nothing would be here...and get this...a MIND cannot just pop out of no where for millions of years of existence..nothing cannot tell itself what to do...that is why God is Eternal! Think people think! We have not been on earth for millions of years...that is a lie.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

We have not been on earth for millions of years...that is a lie.

But life has and the Colorado river carved out the Grand Canyon over 600 million years and there are fossils at the bottom of it

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>> their is no need to prove he exist..it is obvious he does.

Wow. Seriously, Man. Read that back to yourself. Wow.

Dave

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.
    THERE is PROOF OF GOD..THE PROOF IS EVERYWHERE..their is no need to prove he exist..it is obvious he does...anything MADE in this world ALL starts in the MIND...if no MIND NEVER exist..nothing would be here...and get this...a MIND cannot just pop out of no where for millions of years of existence..nothing cannot tell itself what to do...that is why God is Eternal! Think people think! We have not been on earth for millions of years...that is a lie.

Lolololol

So funny, so the proof of god's existance is the fact that the universe and the earth is here in the first place?? Is that what you are saying?

You also claim that the proof of god being an eternal being is that if that was not the case it would invaliate your own argument (something cannot come from nothing)

If God is eternal that also means that He sat around for an eternity alone doing basically nothing, why choose any particular time to start popping things into existance? Tht's the problem when you start mixing infinite and finite properties, however long ago god went on his creative rampage be it thousands, millions or billions of years ago it still means he sat around for an eternity doing nothing, the whole idea is ridiculous.

From yuor profile it says you are a 25 year old texan, which means schooling was present in your life not too long ago, did you pay any kind of attention becuse your naivety is astonishing. There is nothing wrong with having an opinion of a topic and ultimately the question of theism v atheism may never be truly resolved however if you wish to debate the point at least do yourself a favour and research the points you are making. A brain is a wonderful gift, it is a shame some people never seem to use it properly

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I think that blackpoo is kirk cameron in disguise... Just wait until he hits us with the banana argument!

• inkling
    inkling
    God I hope your an atheist

I also hope God is an atheist.

"man.. you know.. It's just so HARD sometimes man...
    I know I'm "The All Powerful Creator of The Universe" and everything,
    but sometimes I just have a hard time believing in myself.

I'm going to go take a nap. Wake me in 5 billion years."

[ink]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit