Lurkers and Newbies..please read appendix 1-D in the NWT Fraud Bible....

by oompa 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• oompa
    oompa

You will see two major things in the reference bible.....1-That the inspired word has been changed....altered by satan and apostates...they took gods name out of the Greek scriptures....Check the Insight book under Jehovah and you will find that there is not a single ancient manuscript IN THE Greek Scriptures that contains the divine name. 2- You will notice that Appendix 1-d tells us that they have "restored" the divine name in the Greek Scriptures where it was quoting from the Hebrew Scriptures. There is no manuscript support for doing this, but what is worse is that they don't tell you they have also put it in the NWT wherever the hell they feel like it!! Just look for quotation marks!! The entire book of Revelation does not have a single quote from the Hebrew Scriptures, yet we have stuck the name Jehovah in there about a dozen times.

In the Hebrew Scriptures, the name Jehovah appears exactly 6.0 times per page in the NWT. In the Christian Greek Scriptures, the name Jehovah appears exactly .08 times per page, even though Jesus came to make his dads name known. Actually though, it appears 0.00 times. There is noooo use of the name Jehovah in first century Christianity.....like in letters to to one another....between congregation, etc. We claim to be the model closest to first century Christians, yet we use the name Jehovah like crazy, when they did not use it. We have dragged the God of the Jews...Jehovah.....kicking and screaming into Christianity by the use of the New World Translation.....Trust me.........your elders do not know this fact about our Bible................................These were my walking papers.........................................................................................................................................oompa

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

When reading the info you sent me I tried to find the Appendix 1-D but couldn't. Is it in a newer edition of the NWT? The only one I have in 1970.

By the way, thanks again.

• oompa
    oompa

It is in the Big Bible....The reference version....I can't remember if it is in the small Bible.......The big bible has much more info.......oompa

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

Thanks for the tip, Oompa. Husband and I were studying one day, the topic of Jehovah came up (as it does MUCH too frequently these days), and I noticed that all the passages that referenced His name were in the OT (we were using KJV Bible). I had heard that JW's had inserted the name into the NT, but wasn't sure how many times it was actually used in the KJV NT. NONE! He tried to find it, but couldn't. Of course the argument was that the translators had taken the name out, that supposedly in the original transcripts the name was used over 70 times, but only a few of those made it into the Bible we use today. What say you? I know it can't be true, but it's hard to argue when the reference is to ancient manuscripts written in a foreign language....

• sir82
    sir82
    the translators had taken the name out, that supposedly in the original transcripts the name was used over 70 times, but only a few of those made it into the Bible we use today.

OK, so, if God allowed the apostates to tamper with the NUMBER ONE THING of importance that the Bible contains, the divine name, wht assurance do we have that they weren't allowed to tamper with less important things? Thus, how can we trust anything the Bible has to say?

• Dead Man Joaquin
    Dead Man Joaquin

Are you saying that YHVH was not the God of Yahoshua/Jesus? Even the name "Yahoshua" means "Yah-saved". This is a Gnostic idea, no?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Dead Man Joaquin:

Are you saying that YHVH was not the God of Yahoshua/Jesus? Even the name "Yahoshua" means "Yah-saved". This is a Gnostic idea, no?

No, what's being said is quite specifically that the name YHVH (or any form thereof) does not appear at all in any of the original manuscripts of the New Testament (Christian Greek Scriptures) and that it only appears in the NWT because it was inserted there by the "translators".

• oompa
    oompa
    PotentialConvert:Of course the argument was that the translators had taken the name out, that supposedly in the original transcripts the name was used over 70 times, but only a few of those made it into the Bible we use today. What say you? I know it can't be true, but it's hard to argue when the reference is to ancient manuscripts written in a foreign language....

Hey, I gave great credit to the WT for restoring the Name nearly 7000 times where the King James removed it...but in the New Testament...........it AIN"T there............we added it....stuck in in there.......it AIN"T really there....That is why no other Bibles in the Freaking world have it there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oompa

• oompa
    oompa
    Sir82: OK, so, if God allowed the apostates to tamper with the NUMBER ONE THING of importance that the Bible contains, the divine name, wht assurance do we have that they weren't allowed to tamper with less important things? Thus, how can we trust anything the Bible has to say?

God dand straigt!!! I could actually show you a letter from the Society where they say "Satan has corrupted Gods Word in the same fashion that God allowed Job's flesh to be corrupted" except for the fact that my elders would not give me a copy and the Society would not send me a direct copy in answer to my letter about this problem with the NWT.....................................oompa

• Dead Man Joaquin
    Dead Man Joaquin

Maybe not YHVH per se, but what about the words Yahoshua and Hallelujah? Those contain the shortened form, "Yah" or "Jah".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit