Would You Trust A JW To Be Honest More Than The Average Person?

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I know many very honest JWs. If I had someone do work for me, clean my home, etc.----I'd generally be more at ease with a faithful JW over most others. In the matter of housekeeping, I'd think that they might be nosier but I doubt they'd outrightly steal from me.

What's your thought on this subject?

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

They do tend to be honest

but not very intellectually honest

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

There's a similar subject here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/152315/1.ashx

Jehovah's Witnesses are the only people who ever stole from me and got away with it. The only reason they got away with it is because I was threatened with DFing if I persisted with my complaint against the prominent, titled brother™ who scammed me for several thousand dollars. I was also threatened with DFing if I took him to court. There were others too. When I was down with a back injury pioneers™ followed my fiance around to see who my cleaning customers were. They stole a customer and price list out of the car, and proceeded to go to my customers and undercut my prices. Same thing happened when I injured my knee. This sort of thing went on for years, until I finally got out of the cleaning business. I'm not the only one who went through that with other JWs. There were many brothers™ in the cleaning business here, and many JCs were formed because of business disputes.

Jehovah's Witnesses are the most dishonest people I've ever met. They are lying, thieving, cowardly pieces of shit whose lives are more worthless than my vomit.

W

• oompa
    oompa

most..........oompa

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

There are honest and dishonest people in the world- in the organization and out. To me it depends fully on the person. I don't have more or less faith in the honesty of JW's vs others.

• pratt1
    pratt1

I don't know about dubs being more honest than other people.

I think most of them given the right opportunity will be dishonest ifthey think they wont get caught.

Just think of how many lie about their field service time, or cheat on taxes, or view "r" rated movies, or steal cable.

I know so many of them that tell "little white lies" all the time.

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

QUOTE:
    "Jehovah's Witnesses are the most dishonest people I've ever met. They are lying, thieving, cowardly pieces of shit whose lives are more worthless than my vomit."

Funny, I don't remember being anything like that when I was a JW. I understand you are angry, but painting them all with one brush is no better than what they do to us as outcasts.

• Hermano
    Hermano

Not the way most of them count/report their field service time.

• oompa
    oompa
    alymc: There are honest and dishonest people in the world- in the organization and out. To me it depends fully on the person. I don't have more or less faith in the honesty of JW's vs others.

OMG Aly.....we both have head coverings!!!!....................oompa

• Gopher
    Gopher

I'd say they're honest when they know someone is watching them.

Other than that, they're "more honest than average" only if they really buy into the "Jehovah is always watching you" rubbish.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit