Now this cracked me up...and then it gets better

by RisingEagle 11 Replies latest jw friends

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

So I'm tickled at this story from another site I visit:

A story I heard...
    One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge of me. I was maybe 2 1/2 years old and had just recovered from an accident.
    Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a get-well gift and it was one of my favorite toys.
    Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when I brought Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just water.
    After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Mom came home.
    My Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!'
    My Mom waited, and sure enough, here I come down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and she watches him drink it up.
    Then she says, 'Did it ever occur to you that the only place that baby can reach to get water is the toilet?'

Funny enough, right? I thought so, until I saw this as a reply:

I was two and I was playing with a tea set. One of those annoying ladies who go from door to door pushing religious tracts at people dropped in. My mother was young and didn't know how to get rid of people.
    I got the lady a little cup of "tea" (water). Finally it dawned on my mother that being all of two years old and fairly short, I didn't have access to a water faucet. She asked me where I got it. I told her, "the 'modie".

The lady left.

• Odrade
    Odrade

HAHAHA! that's the best! gotta love kids...

• tula
    tula

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Loved it!!

Tula

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

HA ! Kids say (and do) the darndest things!

• PEC
    PEC

I would never eat or drink anything a 2 year old made by themselves.

Philip

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

WOW! What a trip. I so miss the times when my 2 sons were that age. The stories never end do they? lol

NMG

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    I would never eat or drink anything a 2 year old made by themselves.

I agree with PEC

alt

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

I love that pic Barbie!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

That's funny, thanks for sharing!

• dinah
    dinah

Good one!

Share this