I voted in an election for the first time in my life!

by First Time Voter 29 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

Actually it's been refered to as Super Duper Tuesday because so many states moved up the date of thier primary. Really.

BFD

• bite me
    bite me

hehehe I know who you are. :-)

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Do I have this right?

Oi HS, ooja fancy most, England or America? Oi likes boaf.

• caliber
    caliber

Vote for Hillary...thats all I can say...hahaha

Caliber

• Tara
    Tara

I just got back from voting. I love it and really missed it when I was a JW. I consider voting a wonderful priviledge.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Caliber,

Vote for Hillary...thats all I can say...hahaha

Yeah....hahahah. Good one Caliber. Hahahhhahha. Very droll. Hahahahahah.

Just a tip though, the joke was actually uninspiring first time around. He/she who repeats a joke that was not amusing first time around is destined to hang around in dark corners at parties in ill-fitting jackets fringed by greasy hair, and nursing a dead glass. ;)

HS

• rekless
    rekless

OKAAAAY!

Now you have the right to complain and moan.

dan

• First Time Voter
    First Time Voter

I suppose I'll have to get used to comments like this...

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I turned 18 and voted...I didn't leave the Witnesses until I was 21.

I dunno, I just felt like I had to - that and I already had my dobuts about being a witness anyway. It was my first year of college I was feeling rebellious and had a pretty strong opinion about the election that year. So I did it. It was in my local high school...where my dad was a teacher...in the same town as my Kingdom Hall...I was teriffied...I am sure anyone standing behind me thought I was some crazy paranoid crack head...but I did it...and it felt good.

I haven't missed an election yet - and I feel pretty good about that.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Well done FTV! And you killed two birds with one stone too - even better

I've been educated by the frivolity on this thread too - I was wondering what these votes were all about! So you actually have elections to decide who will stand in the next election?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit