Giants Win the SuperBowl - 17 - 14

by pratt1 27 Replies latest jw friends

• knock knock
    knock knock

As they've been saying...now there is a losing super bowl team that will be remembered. Modern era that is.

Giants deserved it. No doubt. As I said in a thread a week or two ago, it's good to see a #10 running the giants again. And that scramble and unbelievable on the helmet catch. Wow. And I'm not even a giants fan! lol

• TD
    TD

Great game....(I had absolutely no preference in who won.)

• JK666
    JK666

Back to back Mannings winning the Super Bowl and MVP. Priceless!

JK

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

I loved it, a pat fan and also a Manning Fan, Eli has finally shut up all the critics, good frorl him, and good for Brady and company for a great season.

• kwr
    kwr

The funny thing is that someone already published a book called 19-0 for the Patriots. I guess the Patriots will have too have a little book BBQ.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I guess Belichick had not had time to go over the Giants' pre-game walk through this year. Maybe the tapes were not clear.

Jeff

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Well, I bet my 9 yr old daughter the Pats would win. A triumphant little girl came in my room last night with her hand extended, "Pay up!". Even her dad said he couldn't believe she bet against the Pats. She stood her ground and was right!!!

I am now $5 poorer.

momz

• R.F.
    R.F.

I'm ecstatic as well! They deserve to be on top. It would've been cool to see the Pats go undefeated but.........

........GO GIANTS!!!!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Me too pratt! I just wish I was back in Jersey to help them celebrate

nj

• crashfire451
    crashfire451

I've been a Giants fan since I was 7 years-old. When I was 11 I watched them beat Denver in Superbowl 21. 4 years later at 15 I watched them beat Buffalo in Superbowl 25. I had to wait 10 years to see them go to the show again, only to watch them get spanked 34-7 by Baltimore in Superbowl 35.

I've waited 7 long years to see them back where they belong, and I'm completely psyched! I live deep in Cowboys country so being a fan of a divisional rival hasn't been easy, yet my Cowboy-lovin' Giants-hatin' friends were screaming as loudly as I was last night. What an unbelievable performance, what an incredible finish to an amazing season. The Giants showed how much heart they have, how unrivaled their defense is, and finally shut up the Eli critics. I loved watching Peyton go nuts after Eli's impossible throw to Tyree, and again after his second game winning touchdown pass.

I'm going to stop now, though I could go on like this for days. Go Giants!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit