Giants Win the SuperBowl - 17 - 14

by pratt1 27 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

As a lifelong Giants fan, I am thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew they would do it. How could anyone think they couldn't or wouldn't?! ;) I was happy to wear my Manning jersey last night. Felt horrible for Jeremy Shockey.

Champagne was opened. Lots of loud screams and jumping around like fools. Traffic galore-many, many people from NY & NJ going home after the game.

I'm happily exhausted.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Momz, my husband yelled so loud that I bout had a heart attack! And he was so excited! I don't know how long he whooped and hollered! I had to go take one of my nerve pills! He said "Give me one too!" "I'm about to have a heart attack!" He was so excited! You'd of thunk that K.C. Chiefs had won!

He said it was a "miracle" win. He said he knew that New York was going to win when Manning was able to spin out of that tackle and the receiver caught the football on top of his head!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    They said it wouldn't happen.

well i hate to say i told you so..

actually thats a lie..i quite enjoy saying i told you so..

and i said giants...you can go check if you want...some thread somewhere.

and what a pass...3rd and long...under 2 mins to go...needing nothing short of a touchdown...evading one sacking and just about to get another.

manning is the man

• maxwell
    maxwell

I'm not much of a football fan. Apparently some other people in my apartment building are not either, because I couldn't get to two dryers next to each other in the laundry room during the game. I finished my laundry before the 4th quarter was over. I didn't watch any of the game on tv, but I periodically checked the score online while I was surfing elsewhere. I heard a couple of loud cheers/shouts from neighbors in other areas of the building, but there must have been a time lag. Initially I thought, oh it must have been a close play, but a few minutes later and I did a double take when I saw that score with the Giants up. Must have been a good game. Congratulations to the Giants.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The results should not be a surprise. At least to those who read my comments two days before the superbowl.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/152109/2778954/post.ashx#2778954

The easy answer is New England by 12 points. However, I don't believe in easy and predict the Giants by 3 points. The determination of the winner will not be know until after the 2 minute warning.
  • bigdreaux
    bigdreaux
    He said he knew that New York was going to win when Manning was able to spin out of that tackle and the receiver caught the football on top of his head!

i had the same thought. we were watching a mardi gras parade, and there were t.v.'s everywhere, even in the cop cars. when manning made this play the whole parade route, thousands of people, were screaming. i looked at my buddies and said, "their going to f@#*ing win!!!!! we were in shock. when they scored that touchdown, you would have thought the saints had just won. people were screaming and horns were blowing. it was an awesome moment in time.

• rekless
    rekless

The Pats' secret became exposed during the Baltimore game.

THey went from the first to the worst in one game--as brought out--they are the only 18-1 team to ever go 18-1 and lose the SB game. So I guess Brady holds another record

• ronin1
    ronin1

I am so glad the Giants beat those cheating Patriots.

I'm just made I did not bet any monies.......................darn!!!!

Ronin1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit