My new theory

by Tyrone van leyen 20 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Something else I read about Hitler. He was adopted and probably Jewish. Hidler was his name.

So he was probably taking it out on his people for allowing him to be adopted and using the Germans as his patsies.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>> In an antitypical sense, he was an asshole, because of his asshole.

I could never keep the type/anti-type stuff straight, but I loved this anyway!

I know you're a little tongue-in-cheek here, but you make an interesting and valid point. Does the man make the moment, or does the missing ball make the man?

Dave

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

In actual fact, Hitler was an amazing charachter. He was an amateur artist that was frustated that his Jewish freind, was climing the ranks in music I beleive and he was going nowhere. They stayed in a dorm together, and it was awful. they used to shoot rats in the alleyway for sports. There was also bed bug infestation. After the final year he said goodbye to his Jewish freind and lived by himself until he ended up on the streets literally. Apparently a jew stole his coat from him as well. He was literally a street bum wandering the streets, until he entered the Mannershausen. It was like a hostel but it was run by Jews. They used to have a platform for public speaking and he practised there. While his mother was sick with breast cancer, it was a jewish doctor that looked after her. His name was doctor bloche. Hitler promised that no harm would come to him during the war and it didn't. He kept his word.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Your great Dave, I knew you'd get it. Maybe I should have kept it. That was funny!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Tyrone,

As far as I know, Hitler was a messenger in the front lines. That's where he got shot in the bag. There may be some areas of specutaion. I read that it was the Somme. And 1916 is most definately the right time frame. It might have come from a rumour on the battlefeild but the Russians seem to have verified it their report.

The claim that Hitler only had one testicle was a false rumor started by the Allies to humiliate him and it was started in the UK. Hitler's newer doctor who examined him in the last weeks before his death, and was supplying him with cocaine, confirmed both by oral and written means that Hitler was intact. He checked carefully apparently! These false rumors are not unusual and were written into history like the supposed comment by Marie Antionette, 'Let them eat cake', which again was inaccurate.

I know also that he was sexually humiliated by his dad when he was young his father disrobed him and was mocking him. I read this sort of thing from the 600 page autobiograhpy I read.

This is unverified. There does seem to be some evidence that Hilter was attracted to very young girls and enjoyed a certain level of sexual humiliation, but the evidence is from oral evidence and not falsifiable, so we may probably never know the truth of this accusation.

HS
  • SixofNine
    SixofNine

Nice post, Hitler.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Six,

Nice post, Hitler.

You think yourself so clever don't you Stalin. For your information my name is A. Dolf, not Hitler. <-- Part of Stalins testicle. HS

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    The claim that Hitler only had one testicle

That was true.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Hmmm. see what I mean. Controversial. I was originally proposing that ,Just as Hitler lost his sexual prowess he turned, it into a power grab in life to compenste for his lost man hood. I later paralelled that with the fact that, Rutherford who died of colon cancer was agravated by a sore ass from something that might have happened while he was in prison. He was a drinker and could have been aggravting his sore ass all during his presidency and in turn he was shitting on society for throwing him in prison. It was funny the way it was written , but I suppose both areas can't be historically backed well enough. I guess it's the product of my overactive imagination and rumour, but fun to play with.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Another song the Tommies used to sing.

Whistle while you work

Hitler was a jerk

Mussolini, bit his weenie

Now it doesn't work

Perhaps you are correct though Hillary and it was meant to mock his manhood. Other songs were written to mock him after the war." Such as Germany, Germany, You have nothing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit