My new theory

by Tyrone van leyen 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Sorry folks, this is just not like me. I like to right but sometimes I get tooo carired away. It was as funny as hell, but too controversial or grapic for others despite its merit as a theory. I was just bored. I think too much sometimes

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

if true -it would not suprise me

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

Well mate, your analysis is crude but very funny.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Tyrone you have me rolling...BUT there is a big ring of truth as far as human behavior in this.

I loved this part

Was he trying to overcompensate for this loss?

How much can ones health really effect their judgement and sociopathic behaviour?

He was mad at the world! Funny thing, so are many small minded people. They make up for it with such ugliness.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Quote: "Hitler took one in the nuts at the battle of the Somme in Oct. 1916."

I think you've got the wrong war there.

Dave

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Pehaps. It is something I read. What do you know about it Dave?

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

Hitler served in WW1 in the trenches, historians say that he saw the ineffectiveness of trench warfare and decided to come up with a new way of fighting........fast tanks.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Ah. My bad.

Dave

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

As far as I know, Hitler was a messenger in the front lines. That's where he got shot in the bag. There may be some areas of specutaion. I read that it was the Somme. And 1916 is most definately the right time frame. It might have come from a rumour on the battlefeild but the Russians seem to have verified it their report. I know also that he was sexually humiliated by his dad when he was young his father disrobed him and was mocking him. I read this sort of thing from the 600 page autobiograhpy I read.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Interesting theory, thanks for sharing. I guess we wont know till after Armeggedon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit