so are there really co's and elders who are undercover appostates???

by newly unsure 30 Replies latest jw friends

• newly unsure
    newly unsure

so are there really co's and elders who are undercover appostates???

• tula
    tula

may I please add...

And if you are here... what do you say or do to influence others to make them realize you are not what you seem?

Do you really do anything to help "get others out"?

Do you DF others with intent you are "doing the best thing" just to get them out?

• stillajwexelder
  • newly unsure
    newly unsure

i just find it hard to believe cuz once you start having doubts and researching n stuff, how could you keep living the lie?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    i just find it hard to believe cuz once you start having doubts and researching n stuff, how could you keep living the lie?

I tend to agree, yet there are some that do it. There are some that post here and do it.
    (No names, I am not even sure which ones still are elders.)

I already resigned before my first post ever here.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

If there are, there are very few. Once you decide to get out, it takes all your emotional energy to make that transition. There is very little, if any, energy left to do any covert activity.

At least, that was my experience transitioning from an elder to an apostate.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

If they told you that, they'd have to.....

?

CG

• newly unsure
    newly unsure

Wow appostate sounds like such a 'bad word' since im new to this...lol

• knock knock
    knock knock

ahhhh, you get used to the word apostate. hell, you may even find yourself proud of it at some point.

• freetosee
    freetosee

I find it hard to imagine how a CO could be a undercover apostate. They are WT rep and oversee many congs. Their job is to boost FS, keep BOE in line, they are an important link between r&f and wts.
    If there is anyone doing that, I hope he is gathering valuable info about the cult.

If a believing CO finds out the truth about the truth, I dont think he can last very long.

I know a CO who read COC, but knowing him, I'm convinced he doesnt believe it is the truth anyway. He is in it for the power. And he get much of it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit