Spiritual labyrinth

by Word 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• poppers
    poppers

Word, please tell us what "a Christ" means to you.

• Word
    Word
    Word, please tell us what "a Christ" means to you.

Sorry, grammar fault corrected

• poppers
    poppers

So, Word, how do you distinguish "true" Christians from "false" Christians? What is the standard you use? I am assuming you believe that every Muslin, Jew, Buddhist, and Hindu will automatically be excluded from any sort of "salvation".

• Word
    Word

So, Word, how do you distinguish "true" Christians from "false" Christians? What is the standard you use? I am assuming you believe that every Muslin, Jew, Buddhist, and Hindu will automatically be excluded from any sort of "salvation".

They are excluding themselves from salvation (the spiritual paradise of Christ)

I look at the spiritual state of the Christians

Do they have Christ's peace, do they have Christ's love, do they have Christ's spiritual life

Have they joined Jesus Christ ? If not, they are false Christians

• poppers
    poppers
    Do they have Christ's peace, do they have Christ's love, do they have Christ's spiritual life

So "peace, love, and spiritual life" can only exist within the framework of "true Christianity"? Aren't you putting yourself in the position of judge?

• Word
    Word
    So "peace, love, and spiritual life" can only exist within the framework of "true Christianity"? Aren't you putting yourself in the position of judge?

I am not judging them. They are judging themselves, by not joining Christ's spiritual life

Christ's peace, love, and spiritual life, exists only in Christ's spiritual paradise

• poppers
    poppers

So there is a distinction between "Christ's" peace and love and some other kind of peace and love?

• Word
    Word
    So there is a distinction between "Christ's" peace and love and some other kind of peace and love?

Yes, Christ's love and peace is the greatest love and peace of all No one has greater love than this

• poppers
    poppers

This is what beliefs do, they put you in a box and thereby create separation. No other possibilities exist because your belief requires that. Is it any wonder that there is so much suspicion, hatred, and violence in the name of "God" sanctioned by separate belief systems?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

nvrgnbk,

Can spirituality be experienced apart from the "spiritual paradise of Christ"?

Yes, primitive spirituality that leads nowhere.

I feel a deep spiritual connection to the earth and the Universe that it's a part of and nature in all its wonder and my fellow humans, even dogmatic Christians such as yourself.

I feel spirituality all around me.

It's ever-present.

And it's not dependent on anything or anyone supernatural.

What need do I have for "the spiritual paradise of Christ"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit