How many x jdubs want to write a book?

by Alex Delta 42 Replies latest jw friends

• uninformed
    uninformed

"Spiritual Paradise and Other Delusions About Jehovah's Witnesses"

I've thought about it for years. I was an elder for 30 years, so I have a lot of material. But, someone said something about being lazy, and I guess I'm elected.

Brant

• Alex Delta
    Alex Delta

Fight club here I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Punch punch punch, kick kick, punch, duck, punch, kick. Yea your right hate the player yea fight fight I'm so much full of rage and hate hate hate I'm thinking so much rational now that I'm fighting. Think hate and become a hateful person even if you don't want to be one think of it enough and I guarantee it you will become it. Got a good book for you to read it's called The Secret, please read it, if you don't like to read go rent or find the movie.

• VM44
    VM44

How many JWs knew Judge Rutherford personally?

And how many of them wrote anything about "the Judge"?

This is why so little is known about the details of the JW leadership!

--VM44

• Alex Delta
    Alex Delta

vm44, That makes it a 100 times more confusing to me. I'm not saying I'm any better because I did the same thing, but would you not look into it before you joined. Thats why they pray on the ignorant 90% more than any one else. Thats right most of us here grew from this experience if we want to look at one of the positive aspects of it.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I actually wrote one... but it was never intended to be published... It was cathartic...helped put things into perspective.... worked through a lot of stuff as I wrote it.

Coffee

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I intend to collect all of OBVES posts into a mighty tome.

• lrkr
    lrkr

I say- more power to you all. The more books there are out there on the topic, the more coverage the issue will get. The more coverage there is- the more steam the movement will pick up. Besides, I imagine its somewhat cleansing to write a book about a painful experience.

There can never be too many books, websites, blogs, etc on this subject.

• Alex Delta
    Alex Delta
    I imagine its somewhat cleansing to write a book about a painful experience.

There can never be too many books, websites, blogs, etc on this subject

That is so true, thank you.

• lesterd
    lesterd

Mine would be a horor story of epic proportions

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

I am an ex JW. Check

I want to write a book. Check check.

I want to write a book that is about being a JW and then leaving.

I also want to write a book that has nothing to do with JW's, preferably fiction, preferably best selling fiction, or just something that gets published and sells a few copies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit