How many x jdubs want to write a book?

by Alex Delta 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Alex Delta
    Alex Delta

Sweet face, not only can you be a striper, but I'll be the Richard Gear cartoon that's an elder who goes to strip clubs and makes you my wife and supports your sisters dreams of being a pioneer.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Alex-

Maybe if you got off your ass and did something (versus castigate) you would be a "zillioniare". I'm doing a play about Fred Franz and about fools like you he would pontificate about. Try writing a complete manuscript, and then you could spout off; otherwise, go shuck your ego. Some of those "x Jdub" books have helped many. Go join a fight club, and get the crap beat out of you!

Good advice, lawrence.

I was about to ask Alex, "Why ya hatin'?"

• Alex Delta
    Alex Delta

I don't even know what a fight club is

• Alex Delta
    Alex Delta

And who's hatin, I don't have to always cry do I?

• Honesty
    Honesty

My pastor wants me to write a book.

On Revelation.

I will not be using the red Revelation - It's Grand Hoax book published by the JW cult as a reference.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Can you be sued for slander if you used every stupid witnesses's name that you knew! I'd love to write a book about them. Of course I'd include myself in the stupid category. Stupid for wasting 43 years of my life.

NMG

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Hmmm, Alex, apparently you didn't get the memo that XJWs are supposed to spend the rest of their lives whining and complaining about the JW part of their life.

• Alex Delta
    Alex Delta

focus on hate and create more hate laugh about it and set off a war? Wake up, and laugh people.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Here is a book I've been thinking of writing, but don't know about Universal appeal............

THE FAVORITE JOKES OF FRED FRANZ

Outaservice

• JeffT
    JeffT

I have completed a novel (about 90,000 words) based loosely on my life as a witness. I'm currently looking for an agent to represent me. I decided that explaining life as a witness was impossible so I created my own cult world. I hope to have another proposal out in the next few days. The last couple of people I contacted said it sounded good, but they aren't taking new clients.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit