NewLightFlashLightStrobeLightBlackLightFleshlight!

by oompa 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oompa
    oompa

I may have posted this before, but could have been really drunk and don't remember.......I am soooooo sick of hearing about NEW LIGHT from the WT. For Lurkers and Newbies here....have you ever found one single incident in the Bible where God decided to reveal or teach FALSE teachings first....and then.......reveal the Truthful teaching later? Why the hell would God want to teach a falsehood, then later clean it up to make it "the real truth"....and yet that is what has been going on for the last 100 plus years? The Law was right, the instructions to build the would saving ark was right, the prophets were all right, Jesus was right, the Apostles were all right,...but now........the light of truth must continue to get brighter and brighter.......what a load of shit!!!...........where did this idea even come from..............................................oompa

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

You forgot the fleshlight.

• oompa
    oompa

Sweetface.....you are soooo right.....so check again..............................................................oompa

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    ....have you ever found one single incident in the Bible where God decided to reveal or teach FALSE teachings first....and then.......reveal the Truthful teaching later?

Alright. God taught Adam that he would die on the day he ate from the tree in the middle of the garden.
    The truthful teaching later (besides the truthful teaching that the snake taught Eve) was that God would
    make him toil and sweat for his food and give birth pains to the women. I imagine the Bible is full of
    such teachings.

The whole story from WTS on how he was judged dead in that same day, or lived less than one of
    Jehovah's days, that is not what God said.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Glad I could be of some help. Of all the "lights", it is the most important, you know.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    You forgot the fleshlight

Women have their artificial thingie men have their artificial thingie I guess it cuts down on the residual relationship issues...we are creatures of pleasure it's just the additional baggage that complicates things...I guess in paradise earth there will be simultaneous orgasm's and no need for artificial stimuli....

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

It comes from People,

If you want to believe that shit.

• Gopher
    Gopher

The fault is Jehovah's. He keeps changing his mind, and these changes are merely reflected in the Watchtower.

Want proof? Read this:

In 1943, WT Vice President Frederick Franz,provided the following testimony under oath in a court of law that the content of The Watchtower comes directly from God.

Cross-examination of Frederick W. Franz in the case of Olin Moyle v. WTB&TS, 1943, Sections #2596-2597, p. 866.

Q. At any rate, Jehovah God is now the editor of the paper [The Watchtower], is that right?
    A. He is today the editor of the paper.

Q. How long has He been editor of the paper?
    A. Since its inception he has been guiding it.

Cross-examination of Nathan Homer Knorr in the case of Olin Moyle v. WTB&TS, 1943, Section #4421, p. 1474.

Q. In fact, it [The Watchtower] is set forth directly as God's Word, isn't it?
    A. Yes, as His word.

Q. Without any qualification whatsoever?
    A. That is right.

So there's the proof -- Jehovah IS the editor of the Watchtower magazine!

Fred W. Franz later became the President of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society from 1977-1992.

http://www.irr.org/English-JW/jwfacten.html

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

".....Jesus was right...."

Jesus got the 'generation' prophesy wrong. (Assuming that he actually made it, which I doubt.)

Increasing light has been used ever since to explain this prophetic failure.

Cheers
    Chris

• dinah
    dinah

This is the only "light" I need.

Little bit o' George Clinton. Somebody gimme a flashlight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bqf2mPoOns&feature=related

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit